VN Ren'Py Abandoned Uncontrollable [v0.13] [DeepCarbonLabs]

3.40 star(s) 34 Votes

Exdeath92

Jul 25, 2017

Johndoe990

Sep 1, 2019
So the game has a good points like Evanka is looking so great, the pace of the action is at this state I think balanced, but the game has no meat in it and this is version 0.5, kind of worried cause it is short and still has no action in it. Is finall product going to be much bigger ?

Reactions: bobbybiggerplays2

Shane498

Apr 27, 2017
so i saw in the game files that there is a scene after MC and sister get back from the park, but I'm gettting the "this is the ending" message at the park wtf?

sdawg1234

Dec 1, 2019
Normally in games I don't mind seeing one character take up most of the content on an update but I'm not sure that you need to devote most it on a mobile game session.

Reactions: kwiatos

WildBillKatt

Oct 4, 2018
Literally nothing happens between 0.4 and 0.5. I'm not entirely sure there was a render with cleavage.

BeingADikDik

Apr 17, 2021
I'm not a big fan of the direction the narrative is taking. The initial setup was an incest harem with mom/aunt/sister/sister/cousin (that's already 5 LI!), but since then we've had no fewer than five other characters thrown at us that do not, to date, appear to add any new dynamics, personalities, body types, etc. I would much rather have spent the time in V0.3 through V0.5 building up relationships and slowly pushing boundaries (consentually) and increasing lewd interactions with the family members as the primary focus. Quality over quantity, everyday and twice on Sunday.

MistahDeep

Game Developer
Jun 14, 2021
Normally in games I don't mind seeing one character take up most of the content on an update but I'm not sure that you need to devote most it on a mobile game session.
That's weird..there should have been a park scene and a BJ scene...idk why...

MistahDeep

Game Developer
Jun 14, 2021
I'm not a big fan of the direction the narrative is taking. The initial setup was an incest harem with mom/aunt/sister/sister/cousin (that's already 5 LI!), but since then we've had no fewer than five other characters thrown at us that do not, to date, appear to add any new dynamics, personalities, body types, etc. I would much rather have spent the time in V0.3 through V0.5 building up relationships and slowly pushing boundaries (consentually) and increasing lewd interactions with the family members as the primary focus. Quality over quantity, everyday and twice on Sunday.
Noted :)

3.40 star(s) 34 Votes