VN Ren'Py Abandoned Uncontrollable [v0.13] [DeepCarbonLabs]

3.40 star(s) 34 Votes

MistahDeep

Game Developer
Jun 14, 2021
Yup, I am just trying to make this thing worth my time because even though there are quite a few already that like the game, it has not converted to some new patrons. It's a bit unmotivating. But again, if some people want it, it will only be for them, like a separate file for them only. THE ORIGINAL STORY WON'T HAVE ANY OF IT. So I don't understand the confusion.

underoath27

Nov 22, 2020
Will be there android version for lastest update? I didn't played it yet, I'm thinking that I will check it. Seems good!

_R_

Jan 31, 2018
Uncontrollable 0.5 public release

Reactions: porotropo

Tarrang

Oct 13, 2021
IT doesn't matter if it's not in the main game. As I understand it he is making a separate version for those who want it that the rest of us will never see. Like a separate download.

_R_

Jan 31, 2018
It really is like a what if thing and as the dev said that it won't be in the original canon. Love this game dev, keep up the good work.

• Angry
Reactions: Kakato

Draon79

Oct 28, 2018
Hmm seems I missed the BJ scene the Dev mentioned, definitely needs a walkthrough mod IMO since i made what I believe are the correct choices, maybe ShaddyModda could squeeze this one into his huge workload of other mods since he is just that awesome :).

MistahDeep nice work so far but are we going to be able to choose who we pursue LI wise? I ask cause Sarah would be the first one on the list of nope, there are brats then there are bitches and shes falling into the later category for me. Thanks!

ShaddyGames

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 19, 2020
Hmm seems I missed the BJ scene the Dev mentioned, definitely needs a walkthrough mod IMO since i made what I believe are the correct choices, maybe ShaddyModda could squeeze this one into his huge workload of other mods since he is just that awesome :).

MistahDeep nice work so far but are we going to be able to choose who we pursue LI wise? I ask cause Sarah would be the first one on the list of nope, there are brats then there are bitches and shes falling into the later category for me. Thanks!
HA thanks, but I'm not taking on any new mods. Unless it's something I REALLLLLLYYYYY want to mod. LOL

• Sad
Reactions: Steppen Wolf

mcnero

Oct 4, 2020
Generally a very nice game, the beginning is very fascinating and exciting.
However, it gives the feeling of being bound to finish the game, dialogues that are good in terms of content - worked out well.
Hope you not try to drawn it to much out the end.
Nevertheless, thank you was something else, great job Dev.

JC07

Jun 14, 2020
Yes, I agree with SeveredRealms in the part of considering this here as a 0.2 I still go further and say it is 0.1 or even introduction, we are still knowing the characters, type, I do not know if I lost something else has not been presented yet The MC cousin, certain that we have some many extensive dialogues and little depth in sexual content so far, for me, not a big problem, but also do not expect MC just go get something with Mom there at the end of the game.

So I think Dev is presenting some characters now and then returning to produce something with the family. I also think he does not have much time or a cutting-edge machine to reorder so fast, so he should be doing small updates, but then it would be interesting to set the updates 0.1.5, So we would have a better notion of how far the story is already.

Nurikabe

Feb 10, 2021
There is a simple poetic beauty in the fact that the mom AND sister of the neighborhood bully/douchebag have the hots for the younger, better MC. Like that a whole lot! ;)

And Sophia....Possibly the hottest CG model I have seen! (Anyone know that asset?)

3.40 star(s) 34 Votes