VN Ren'Py Abandoned Uncontrollable [v0.13] [DeepCarbonLabs]

3.40 star(s) 34 Votes

MistahDeep

Game Developer
Jun 14, 2021
I'm not a big fan of the direction the narrative is taking. The initial setup was an incest harem with mom/aunt/sister/sister/cousin (that's already 5 LI!), but since then we've had no fewer than five other characters thrown at us that do not, to date, appear to add any new dynamics, personalities, body types, etc. I would much rather have spent the time in V0.3 through V0.5 building up relationships and slowly pushing boundaries (consentually) and increasing lewd interactions with the family members as the primary focus. Quality over quantity, everyday and twice on Sunday.
The next update should have more of what you are suggesting :)

michael1984

Engaged Member
Dec 9, 2017
Great update

Felt a bit longer then useal

Enjoyed that bully beatdown scene with those two teens lol

Will keep a eye on this

Reactions: MistahDeep
May 27, 2017
It might have something to do with the choices
Would it be possible for you to make an Official Walkthrough of at least what the choices lead to? From reading comments I can see that many people are missing a lot of scenes, that in turn leads to your game seeming shorter and devoid of content. If you made a Walkthrough, it would only work in your favour. I know you're only doing this as a hobby, a side project, but please consider it.

MistahDeep

Game Developer
Jun 14, 2021
Would it be possible for you to make an Official Walkthrough of at least what the choices lead to? From reading comments I can see that many people are missing a lot of scenes, that in turn leads to your game seeming shorter and devoid of content. If you made a Walkthrough, it would only work in your favour. I know you're only doing this as a hobby, a side project, but please consider it.
Noted. I will try to make one in the next update.

MistahDeep

Game Developer
Jun 14, 2021
is this still the case? will there be routes based on votes? so if enough people vote there could be a future routes for sharing or swinging and so on?
hope not, don't want to get invested into a game and characters if there will be a path with extreme fetishes that would kill the game for me (yes even if it was optional)
In the original story, there is no sharing, so the game will finish with none. But at the end of the game, if people will still want it, then I might be able to make it happen, but I think I will just cater it to my higher tier patrons, sort of like a version of the game but just for them if they would so choose too. I hope that makes sense.

JC07

Jun 14, 2020
I believe what MistahDeep means is that the canon story of the game has no NTR/sharing/swing. But if a large number of supporters want he can do something like the DEV of Power Vacuun, with the extras ntr "What if", nothing that will change the story of the original game. At least that's how I understood it.

But I also hope that a BBC of the walk doesn't show up to steal the MC's family because so far the MC seems like an ultra badass guy, who is cool kicking someone's ass to protect people, and I really like him the way it is being presented, always liked the anti-heroes more than the heroes themselves. So it doesn't make any sense for him to give up "his" girls for some idiot to have fun with them and won't stand by and watch them get taken away by anyone. If that happens the story totally forges off course so far shown.

But it all depends on the DEV, of course, it's not my story, it's just my opinion of what I understand so far.

MistahDeep

Game Developer
Jun 14, 2021
I believe what MistahDeep means is that the canon story of the game has no NTR/sharing/swing. But if a large number of supporters want he can do something like the DEV of Power Vacuun, with the extras ntr "What if", nothing that will change the story of the original game. At least that's how I understood it.

But I also hope that a BBC of the walk doesn't show up to steal the MC's family because so far the MC seems like an ultra badass guy, who is cool kicking someone's ass to protect people, and I really like him the way it is being presented, always liked the anti-heroes more than the heroes themselves. So it doesn't make any sense for him to give up "his" girls for some idiot to have fun with them and won't stand by and watch them get taken away by anyone. If that happens the story totally forges off course so far shown.

But it all depends on the DEV, of course, it's not my story, it's just my opinion of what I understand so far.
Yup exactly. Like an alternate universe or something. But this will only be for certain patrons. It probably won't be available anywhere anyway unless the patrons share it themselves. Thanks, by the way, for explaining it. I just didn't reply to their comments because it looks to me that they made up their minds. I just don't want drama, and I thought What I said was clear enough already anyway. Also, my MC is no cuck, lol.

JC07

Jun 14, 2020
Sometimes guys complicate things.

The game will not have NTR/sharing, however, if some rich guy wants to pay Dev to make an NTR scene of Mom in BBC gangbang the DEV will create this scene and make it available for this rich guy. But that shit ain't gonna be in the game and it ain't gonna be part of history.

You may even think he is "whoring" himself out, doing something he doesn't like for money and such. But remember that he is making the game available for free, earning some money for his work is no crime. He has already made it clear that this will not be part of the story, it will not be a route that you can follow, it's more like a Christmas extra that has nothing to do with the story of the game.

Seriously, I'm usually one of those who complain to DEV for including ntr where it doesn't fit. Fuck I even complain when it has inevitable shit voyer. But this time I'm going to have to side with the DEV here.

3.40 star(s) 34 Votes