VN Ren'Py Abandoned Uncontrollable [v0.13] [DeepCarbonLabs]

3.40 star(s) 34 Votes

Gman4672

Aug 6, 2018
The Font need to be changes ASAP. But overall for first relase,I like where it is going :)

PS. Planed tags got my attention.
Good luck.
For a first release you say, you should pay attention to the version you are playing and not what the changelog says. But for what content there is in it should have been a first release instead of v0.6

• Haha
Reactions: kwiatos and anon280

Kakato

Engaged Member
Feb 25, 2017
The contents shorter with each update, it's like 5 minutes of talking.
When I said the same thing in a " sarcastic " way a few months ago, my comment got deleted, but I'm glad I'm not the only one seeing this. Guess, I'll delete this game and come back in one year or so, If I'm still around, that is. Until then, Sayonara everyone. I'm tired of those " slow burns " games.

Dec 8, 2021
When I said the same thing in a " sarcastic " way a few months ago, my comment got deleted, but I'm glad I'm not the only one seeing this. Guess, I'll delete this game and come back in one year or so, If I'm still around, that is. Until then, Sayonara everyone. I'm tired of those " slow burns " games.
do the same as me, just keep an eye on the topic, when there is content that you think is worth playing, then you play

Reactions: The King of Pirates

Kakato

Engaged Member
Feb 25, 2017
do the same as me, just keep an eye on the topic, when there is content that you think is worth playing, then you play
Feel free to tag me if that/when that day comes. I just unfollowed this thread. I'm not interested in following it anymore. I'm already " following 3 or 4 slow burn games" since 2017. Don't wanna add another one to my restricted list, you see? .

I'm the type of guy that thinks that a game should stay a game = something you enjoy for a limited amount of time and move on to something else. I'm already addicted (outside of this forum/IRL) to several series/shows/console games/manga etc... Don't wanna add anything more to those, you see ?

Let's take AWAM for example. If I knew it was going to be so lonnngggg back in 2017, I would never have played it in the first place. So, I don't wanna add anymore of those adult addicting-type/slow burn games to my mind. Just my opinion and my perception. Everyone is free to do what he/she wants - I just don't wanna be another slave of a slow-burn adult game. Peace out, mate.

WildBillKatt

Oct 4, 2018
I haven't played for a while. Quick refresher on who's who according to the deviant hackers who I completely don't approve of?

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Cavpal

kwiatos

Oct 12, 2020
Slow burn is no't a problem, short content per ubdate is

Reactions: anon280 and MiranGT

marspig

Oct 16, 2018
Oh man!
The beauties in this game are well designed and very distinctive.
It is completely better than other games that always repeat those already tiresome female models.

But~
This game has reached Ver. 0.6, so far I haven't seen a nipple? Wtf?

Last edited:
Dec 8, 2021
Oh man!
The beauties in this game are well designed and very distinctive.
It is completely better than other games that always repeat those already tiresome female models.

But~
This game has reached Ver. 0.6, so far I haven't seen a nipple? Wtf?
I didn't know it was so precarious of sexual content like that

it would be wonderful if all developers released updates every month, regardless of the amount of content, at least we wouldn't be waiting so long, and in the end the game would progress a lot faster

anon280

Nov 11, 2017
the current discussions (negative) vs the rating (positive) of this game are in a contradiction. is it that only those that enjoy the game bother to rate?

i played this on first release and the complaints seem to be the same issue i had: too much reading and it wasn't any sort of immersive reading i would say. and it doesn't effectively deliver as, what i'm seeing others call it, a slow burn. if others call this a slow burn then this is giving slow burn a bad rep.

Bamzor

Jan 4, 2018
I swore she was inspired by Yennefer from The Witcher, too bad man, it would be nice if she was more like Yennefer rather than Megan Fox, but anyway, she in my opinion is prettier in the left photo, the on the right it looks like she has a swollen face
Exactly my thought

3.40 star(s) 34 Votes