VN Ren'Py Abandoned Uncontrollable [v0.13] [DeepCarbonLabs]

3.40 star(s) 34 Votes

Bamzor

Jan 4, 2018
I swore she was inspired by Yennefer from The Witcher, too bad man, it would be nice if she was more like Yennefer rather than Megan Fox, but anyway, she in my opinion is prettier in the left photo, the on the right it looks like she has a swollen face
Exactly my thought

wiseold6996

Sep 22, 2020
the current discussions (negative) vs the rating (positive) of this game are in a contradiction. is it that only those that enjoy the game bother to rate?

i played this on first release and the complaints seem to be the same issue i had: too much reading and it wasn't any sort of immersive reading i would say. and it doesn't effectively deliver as, what i'm seeing others call it, a slow burn. if others call this a slow burn then this is giving slow burn a bad rep.
Rating is 3.5 stars not that great

cebs

Engaged Member
Game Compressor
Donor
Feb 19, 2018
Here's my unofficial android port of Uncontrollable v0.6 with yuk69 Mod

Download

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: yuk69 and zion2376

otronegro

Jan 24, 2020
First played the 0.2 then I thought holy shit this is short, better wait for more updates rather than play each one.
Saw yesterday it was on 0.6 and there is no change log on the OP so I thought, time to give it a check should have some content.
How wrong I was, watched the whole 4 last updates in 15 minutes!
The worst part is the only sexual content was a blue balled BJ where a placeholder *animation* text was placed like what a hell? first time seeing something like that hahaha
What a waste of time! see you guys 2023 I guess, maybe then MC can cum at least one time.

PaigeBunny

Dec 12, 2018
First played the 0.2 then I thought holy shit this is short, better wait for more updates rather than play each one.
Saw yesterday it was on 0.6 and there is no change log on the OP so I thought, time to give it a check should have some content.
How wrong I was, watched the whole 4 last updates in 15 minutes!
The worst part is the only sexual content was a blue balled BJ where a placeholder *animation* text was placed like what a hell? first time seeing something like that hahaha
What a waste of time! see you guys 2023 I guess, maybe then MC can cum at least one time.
agreed. clickbait for a few minutes of blue balled is the ongoing trend for most of these authors, which sucks because these models are hot.

Reactions: kwiatos

Brannsar2

Oct 14, 2021
Wiped this one off the drive for now. I like the models and the base idea. Lots of promise for solid hijinks just nothing there to keep my interest for now. Worth a follow maybe, but no real content update to update for now. Lots of games started out slow and picked up steam, hoping this one does.

anon280

Nov 11, 2017
Rating is 3.5 stars not that great
achually it's 3.9 :geek: which is roughly 4 stars. either way, 3.5 would equate to "good for majority" imo. also i didn't say the ratings were great, what i meant was that they were for the majority positive which puts it at a disparity with the comment thread

michael1984

Engaged Member
Dec 9, 2017
Well the downside is mostly the lack of content

The wait on the update itself and then playing trough it is hardly worth it

We barely made any progress since last update till this update

Just a morning talk with the Mom and then a small scene with danny and your younger sister

Thats all there is ... At this rate its gonna be a long wait till we getting anywere with this game

Shame tho caus the concept sounds cool about a guy taking action against the criminal bullies in that town/city

Just the lack of content each update will drag this game down

Last edited:

Jstforme

Dec 20, 2019
View attachment 1589121

Preview for Update 0.7
Here is a preview for the next update, guys. It should be out by this week for VIP Patrons, and I hope I won't be too busy by then. Cheers.
I was a competitive swimmer growing up, scenes like this and in movies with underwater dick sucking/kissing/eating pussy like what's implied with this picture are literally impossible without swallowing a ton of water nearly drowning. I know because I tried it all ;)

Johndoe990

Sep 1, 2019
good to see that project is alive, but again not much, those numbers 0.6 0.7 just not much content, it still feels like 0.01 alpha version some kind of steam demo,

Basmu

Feb 26, 2021
Nice render, I'm feel like Mary is older than Eva but it's not a bug deal. I'm waiting to see what's in the future content, keep up

Hentai_Man

Mar 20, 2020
I honestly don't get how this game is rated even where it is. I'm all for devs making the games they want as they want to make them, but NOTHING happens here. I didn't even get the "blueballed bj" in my playthrough. Not a bare titty, nothing. Just endless text that wasn't even interesting to read.

People complain about shower spying and other "tired tropes" in these types of games, but I'll take that over absolutely nothing.

3.40 star(s) 34 Votes