VN Ren'Py Abandoned Uncontrollable [v0.13] [DeepCarbonLabs]

3.40 star(s) 34 Votes

daan89

Jun 19, 2020
Torrent: ( ) ❤
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

You can find additional information and if you find this useful, we also accept !
Join for requests/support and get torrents a few minutes early! (rpdl#6652)

Problems with a torrent? Check our , and if you still need help let me know here!
Please do not derail the game-thread!
Thanks, man!

Reactions: Tkoyama and RPDL

anominous

Oct 14, 2017
this update is 1 scene where mc plays a video game, off screen -and 2 half scenes directly proceeding and following the vg one. mc swims with sisters friend, and then walks inside and opens a door before speaking 2 lines to his other sister -that's it. not even a boob is shown. i'll wait until 2025 to check back

Tkoyama

Feb 25, 2020
I'm absolutely not attacking the dev here. I want to give you constructive criticism.

The game has great potential and I will be very happy to see this game finished and with it your success with the game, but I think at this rate, I don't think it will attract many people to help on your patreon (and give you a motivation to keep going).

You have to think first what is motivating you to make the game? I really don't know how your life is like now. I think a lot of us know how difficult and how long it takes to create a game, many have to worry about family and work, and I also don't know if games like BaD, Artemis, Eternum and a few others are leveling up the standards, but they deliver substantial content.

Look at the example of Artemis and Eternum, the amount of people they got in a "short space of time" (emphasis on quotes). They take some time to create but it's worth all that time waiting, so naturally they'll attract people to help with $. I'm not saying you're not making an effort, that would be very levity on my part.

Devs who are just starting out must also understand that even with so much effort, it takes a while to reach your goal, but achieving it is worth all the effort.

So my advice: even if it takes a while (i.e cpu, gpu, work, family etc.), let it come with a lot of content, because I really don't see any other way. I don't think taking a while for little content is going to help you. I think this will do the opposite effect of what you want to archive, because like it or not, however complicated it may be, people want to see content first (every update you make) before they spend money. There are a few others that may not be helping right now because of the economy of the country where they live because of this damn pandemic.

Again, your game has potencial and I want you to succeed. I'm not attacking you in any way and I hope you don't get me wrong. I'm just asking you to ponder what I've said.

I'm looking forward to the next update.

Last edited:

michael1984

Engaged Member
Dec 9, 2017
Gues the wait time increases and the updates getting smaller

Shame caus the premiss of the returning justice fighter to his city or town that now has a ntr kind of bad guy lurking in the streets with his gang of villains would be a cool concept

But so far we had just 2 random little guys

So far the game still feels like one big intro

Like we get little pieces of some build up story for the family of the MC

At this rate it wont ever get completed caus the wait and the amount of update just aint working out shame really

BeingADikDik

Apr 17, 2021
I find myself tuning out whenever the story focuses on Sophie, Sophie's mom, or Danny - these characters and any ensuant lewd scenes mean nothing to me in the context of an incest harem story. It's solely the taboo of developing love/lust relationships with Eva, Mary, and Sarah that provides any appeal to me. Heck, I'm already tuned out for the whole protector subplot with the neighborhood bully and fighting competition with the uncle and it hasn't even started yet. Just not interesting to me - not invested in the stakes or outcomes, and seems disconnected from the core lewd plot.

This seems like it would definitely benefit from a streamlining effort to pare down branches and side character development so as to make room in the narrative for more frequent lewd family interactions, especially given pacing to date.

I echo some of the sentiments from an earlier poster - trying to be encouraging to the dev here, but if my level of investment is any indication, some course corrections might be needed to build a healthy patronage.

Reactions: Aeriall
3.40 star(s) 34 Votes