VN Ren'Py Abandoned Uncontrollable [v0.13] [DeepCarbonLabs]

3.40 star(s) 34 Votes

dbp5ca

Donor
Mar 13, 2017
Go to living area, Continue down the hallway, Go left, Check first room (enjoy)
If this is in the first time before you meet the sister in the gym the walkthrough indicates a scene but nothing happens. Error in either the mod or game? Went back and redid all the choices for the mother using the opposite of the initial one's I used and still doesn't trigger a scene.

Gosamr

May 6, 2021
I have to confess that this game kinda freaks me out every time it shows up in the Updates list. All the girls have such freakishly bright blue eyes, it looks like it's a Dune spinoff full of Fremen women. It's not ugly, just strangely off-putting to me.
Well, I have to confess that this game kinda excites me every time it shows up in the Updates list. All the girls have such unusually distinctive bright blue eyes. It's not wholly natural, just strangely enchanting to me.

Reactions: kagura0071592

_flim_

Dec 16, 2017
Well, I have to confess that this game kinda excites me every time it shows up in the Updates list. All the girls have such unusually distinctive bright blue eyes. It's not wholly natural, just strangely enchanting to me.
Open console and type
eva_nor=1

varkatzas666

Feb 26, 2018
wow, I could see potential from the beginning and I'm glad he's on such a good path, I don't think I'm the only one who identified Ava Addams as Nora and Billie Eilish as Sarah, I loved those references. Almost always in erotic games, I choose a girl who is my favorite, in Uncontrollable, the truth is that I can't choose just one, they are all beautiful,great job man

Last edited:

Incest games fan

Jun 16, 2019
This game will be marked abandoned in tye future. Save your tears. Very short update each/3 months. The main character is my ideal type of the main character. Too bad this game will be abandoned. I have no hope in this

WawWaw

Aug 13, 2020
Have just started and looks promising. Models are great and story-line is not bad. Keep it up (y)

AngelsAfterDark

Jun 11, 2021
wow, he could see potential from the beginning and I'm glad he's on such a good path, I don't think I'm the only one who identified Ava Addams as Nora and Billie Eilish as Sarah, I loved those references. Almost always in erotic games, I choose a girl who is my favorite, in Uncontrollable, the truth is that I can't choose just one, they are all beautiful,great job man
don't know who the other person is but I agree that Sarah looks like Billie, not from all angles, only certain ones but I definitely got the Billie vibe from her.

Reactions: varkatzas666
3.40 star(s) 34 Votes