VN Ren'Py Abandoned Uncontrollable [v0.13] [DeepCarbonLabs]

3.40 star(s) 34 Votes

JC07

Jun 14, 2020
Really a shame that the game has been abandoned. It had great potential and I particularly liked this one a lot and the MC who had a more Alpha personality than most (that very fight scene pleased me).

O a real shame the game didn't get the attention it deserved. Some people here love to troll Dev with non-existent criticism, which often leads to abandonment.

I want to wish luck to MistahDeep in their future journeys.

Skargaroth

Oct 19, 2020
Damn another game abandoned just as it was getting interesting.

Really wish I was actually able to code and do art or render (I'm useless at both). I have so much free time on my hands.

Reactions: PeterSBigD and JC07

skrusher

May 11, 2019
from the dev's patreon

Sorry for the delay
Hey guys, how are you? First of all, I apologize for not posting for a while now. I have just been too occupied with my personal life, and many things have happened. I don't feel comfortable explaining them in detail because it's a bit personal. But I can assure you that the game is not abandoned. Even when I was busy, I was still working on it in the little time I had, but things recently have been opening up. I will soon have enough time again to have decent momentum for producing the game. Sorry but this really is just a hobby for me for now, so I have to prioritize my health and my family. I hope you can understand.

Now regarding the game itself, I would say it is about 30% done for the next update. It might come out in late June or early July. Again, my apologies for the delay.

So that is it for now. The game is not abandoned. Thank you all so much for your patience and understanding. Take care

Last edited:

Nurikabe

Feb 10, 2021

Sorry for the delay
Hey guys, how are you? First of all, I apologize for not posting for a while now. I have just been too occupied with my personal life, and many things have happened. I don't feel comfortable explaining them in detail because it's a bit personal. But I can assure you that the game is not abandoned. Even when I was busy, I was still working on it in the little time I had, but things recently have been opening up. I will soon have enough time again to have decent momentum for producing the game. Sorry but this really is just a hobby for me for now, so I have to prioritize my health and my family. I hope you can understand.

Now regarding the game itself, I would say it is about 30% done for the next update. It might come out in late June or early July. Again, my apologies for the delay.

So that is it for now. The game is not abandoned. Thank you all so much for your patience and understanding. Take care

Very happy to hear that you are continuing the work! Best wishes for finding some peace in your personal life!

Reactions: Shigh

skadoodle21

Dec 27, 2016
from the dev's patreon

Sorry for the delay

Honestly happy to hear

goodbye890

Nov 26, 2020
from the dev's patreon

Sorry for the delay

i agree this is amazing news

benny7

Apr 22, 2019
That sucks. Played this a while back but it was pretty good. Lets hope they get a chance to work on it in the future.

3.40 star(s) 34 Votes