VN Ren'Py Abandoned Uncontrollable [v0.13] [DeepCarbonLabs]

3.40 star(s) 34 Votes

Kind Nightmares

Instinct Unleashed developer
Game Developer
Oct 1, 2019
Didn't expect to see Yennefer model. She seems quite unpopular compared to Triss or Ciri.

punisher2099

Forum Fanatic
Feb 25, 2020
NTR games crushes my heart :D, but if people vote on it, I can certainly make several routes.
Careful that could balloon into potentially dozens of routes if you're not careful. It will be difficult to manage that many each update because some will be inevitably neglected. You should have a clear focus on how you want this game to be no one should dictate how this story goes but you.

MistahDeep

Game Developer
Jun 14, 2021
Careful that could balloon into potentially dozens of routes if you're not careful. It will be difficult to manage that many each update because some will be inevitably neglected. You should have a clear focus on how you want this game to be no one should dictate how this story goes but you.
Thank you, I am very new to this so I will definitely keep this in mind.

Unknown_Beta

Nov 12, 2020
Some hot asses on that banner. Good luck dev! Remember fast updates will make you money, slow updates will lead to people endlessly complaining at you.

Unknown_Beta

Nov 12, 2020
THIS. Too many paths has ruined so many games by burning out developers. Honestly if you just had basically one path for each girl, and the option to ignore girls the player doesn't like, that's all you need. And then to keep it from being a kinetic novel I'd love to see a cool fighting mechanic, since the game seems to be about mma stuff.

3.40 star(s) 34 Votes