VN Ren'Py Abandoned Uncontrollable [v0.13] [DeepCarbonLabs]

3.40 star(s) 34 Votes

Jsd16

May 18, 2020
In a way yeah but like I'll create a route with NTR and with romance so you don't have to be forced :)
2 routes , 1 with NTR , 1 with romance and it takes more time to develop content between 2 routes , instead of just making more content with one route ( NTR / ROMANCE ) . I personally prefer romance but if u decide to do NTR it's okay i'll ignore the game but trying to please both NTR / ROMANCE fans rarely works and leads to abandoning the game ( just a friendly advice / suggestion )and if u decide to do 2 routes , it's better to avoid the game in the early stages rater than unwanted surprises and routes in the middle ( for me )
Anyway gud luck with the game dev

Last edited:

Leonputh_

Jul 12, 2020
A
2 routes , 1 with NTR , 1 with romance and it takes more time to develop content between 2 routes , instead of just making more content with one route ( NTR / ROMANCE ) . I personally prefer romance but if u decide to do 2 routes , it's better to avoid the game in the early stages rater than unwanted surprises and routes in the middle ( for me )
Anyway gud luck with the game dev
Agreed . even tho it's a different routes it still has NTR

JC07

Jun 14, 2020
Not wanting to be boring. But already being boring.

I'll click on that button again.

I support the DEVs building their stories the way they initially planned, whether with NTR or without it. The difference is that with one I play and the other I don't. But we can't always win them all. And by that I mean you will never please everyone. So do what you like, don't put something so controversial on the ballot. If you want it, do it, if you don't like it, don't do it, don't let other people choose what will happen in your story for you.
So focus on the type of audience you want. either harem/romace (looks like it's in the planning) or NTR/share. But keep in mind that once you include this second route you are pushing the first one away, and fans of the second route will always want more NTR stuff and this increasingly drives harem/romace fans away.

That said, I make it very clear that I don't like any kind of genre like NTR (sharing, raping, LI voyer with other guys), so if you plan on including that, I already wish you luck, but I'm out. Not wanting to put pressure on you, just exposing my opinion.

So I have to ask, since there are in the TAGs planned, Bukkake (many men ejaculating on top of a woman or man), voyarism and "ETC". What would that be like, let's watch other guys ejaculate on top of someone else? is this someone going to be a LI? and since all of the above might be possible, and you've sort of answered that last question, will NTR be part of this story?

I don't want to be a spoilsport, but I hate to get into something and regret it later. That's why I'm so annoying with all these questions.

Sorry for English, I don't speak English and I use google translator, and even if it sounds like it, I don't want to be offensive in any way. Thank you if you can get me out of these doubts.

MistahDeep

Game Developer
Jun 14, 2021
Not wanting to be boring. But already being boring.

I'll click on that button again.

I support the DEVs building their stories the way they initially planned, whether with NTR or without it. The difference is that with one I play and the other I don't. But we can't always win them all. And by that I mean you will never please everyone. So do what you like, don't put something so controversial on the ballot. If you want it, do it, if you don't like it, don't do it, don't let other people choose what will happen in your story for you.
So focus on the type of audience you want. either harem/romace (looks like it's in the planning) or NTR/share. But keep in mind that once you include this second route you are pushing the first one away, and fans of the second route will always want more NTR stuff and this increasingly drives harem/romace fans away.

That said, I make it very clear that I don't like any kind of genre like NTR (sharing, raping, LI voyer with other guys), so if you plan on including that, I already wish you luck, but I'm out. Not wanting to put pressure on you, just exposing my opinion.

So I have to ask, since there are in the TAGs planned, Bukkake (many men ejaculating on top of a woman or man), voyarism and "ETC". What would that be like, let's watch other guys ejaculate on top of someone else? is this someone going to be a LI? and since all of the above might be possible, and you've sort of answered that last question, will NTR be part of this story?

I don't want to be a spoilsport, but I hate to get into something and regret it later. That's why I'm so annoying with all these questions.

Sorry for English, I don't speak English and I use google translator, and even if it sounds like it, I don't want to be offensive in any way. Thank you if you can get me out of these doubts.
Thank you for your detailed comment. I really appreciate it. As far as my original concept of the story, there isn't any planned NTR. I am just saying that it's just a possibility is all. Again I am not that much of a fan of NTR games because it stabs my heart, lol. My apologies if it sounded like I am confusing people. I am still new to this and still formulating my ideas, but you definitely have a point. So, for now, there isn't any NTR, and there might not be any in the future.

JC07

Jun 14, 2020
Thank you for your detailed comment. I really appreciate it. As far as my original concept of the story, there isn't any planned NTR. I am just saying that it's just a possibility is all. Again I am not that much of a fan of NTR games because it stabs my heart, lol. My apologies if it sounded like I am confusing people. I am still new to this and still formulating my ideas, but you definitely have a point. So, for now, there isn't any NTR, and there might not be any in the future.
Thanks for the answer.

I don't like NTR because I like to impersonate in the MC's skin and enjoy the story, and drama and pain is enough the reality we live in, I look for fun and maybe a little "stress relief" (if you know what I mean ). So I prefer to enter all this stuff.

And about the rest of things, what do you plan with this bukkake and voyer? could you answer? That's if you don't compromise your stories of course.

MistahDeep

Game Developer
Jun 14, 2021
Thanks for the answer.

I don't like NTR because I like to impersonate in the MC's skin and enjoy the story, and drama and pain is enough the reality we live in, I look for fun and maybe a little "stress relief" (if you know what I mean ). So I prefer to enter all this stuff.

And about the rest of things, what do you plan with this bukkake and voyer? could you answer? That's if you don't compromise your stories of course.
Uhmm, for the bukkake and voyeurism, I just threw it out there, really. I literally don't have a story for those right now, so it's not like it's going to happen anytime soon, if not ever. It might even be at the end of everything if it gets to that. Like an additional route, after the main story, of course, Fingers crossed.

Also, there won't be any (Hey, this is surprise NTR bitch) type of stuff because I despise those, lol.

Last edited:

deku12

Jun 13, 2021
Well i think the text could be a bit smaller and maybe a different color, but I like the models, they are gorgeous. Looking forward to it.

3.40 star(s) 34 Votes