VN Ren'Py Abandoned Uncontrollable [v0.13] [DeepCarbonLabs]

3.40 star(s) 34 Votes

MistahDeep

Game Developer
Jun 14, 2021
I don't mind bad guys making plays for your girls and the MC having to take care of business, especially if this game has fighting overtones. Lovey dovey dating sims, where the MC is the only male in the game is for super virigins IMO
I think it just makes the story more interesting but I don't have to go all the way if I don't have to.

Eerie Entity

❤︎ Victoria Shields' One True Love ❤︎
Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
I am trying to make the story as interesting as I can :).
My advise concerning people asking about possible future kinks, I think you should just write the story as you envision it, a project should be a passion project for a dev. If you honestly envision, lets say (avoidable) NTR to be part of the story, go for it, it's YOUR project after all. But it's not wise to cave in to demands and such too much. Several devs have done that in the past, and they ended regretting it and projects abandoned. Just write the story YOU yourself would want to read. :)

Having all that said, synopsis definitely sounds interesting, I shall check this one out. In the meanwhile, good luck with the project :)

Deleted member 2412505

May 31, 2020
I don't mind bad guys making plays for your girls and the MC having to take care of business, especially if this game has fighting overtones. Lovey dovey dating sims, where the MC is the only male in the game is for super virigins IMO
I don't know but My new family, wvm, cobd,deluca family etcetera etcetera says otherwise. Wither you're trolling about your last sentence or you are a newbie here.

EZ8lt

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2019
NTR games crushes my heart :D, but if people vote on it, I can certainly make several routes.
That's like asking to get shot in the foot. Unless you set up by the very beginning that you plan it, letting "popular" votes decide that sort of direction, especially something that you yourself are uncomfortable with, will only alienate the group got behind you in the first place and wants none of that. Also what Eerie said, you'll find yourself abandoning it eventually if you're doing something you don't really want, only because of the votes.

MistahDeep

Game Developer
Jun 14, 2021
That's like asking to get shot in the foot. Unless you set up by the very beginning that you plan it, letting "popular" votes decide that sort of direction, especially something that you yourself are uncomfortable with, will only alienate the group got behind you in the first place and wants none of that. Also what Eerie said, you'll find yourself abandoning it eventually if you're doing something you don't really want, only because of the votes.
Fair enough

BTLD

Engaged Member
Sep 18, 2017
Not yet sir, how do I do it?
TIckets , Contact Staff I think and then request the game dev
I guess link to this thread and say you're the dev
I think it works also if you want to report this thread and ask for game dev tag.

MistahDeep

Game Developer
Jun 14, 2021
TIckets , Contact Staff I think and then request the game dev
I guess link to this thread and say you're the dev
I think it works also if you want to report this thread and ask for game dev tag.
thank you

Reactions: BTLD
3.40 star(s) 34 Votes