VN Ren'Py Abandoned Uncontrollable [v0.13] [DeepCarbonLabs]

3.40 star(s) 34 Votes

JC07

Jun 14, 2020
idk i readed something another (somewhere aroud paige 4)

personaly i will rather pass now than later in half of story.
I see too. He said NTR could happen and that he put bukkake and voyer on the list just to have something.

It's DEV's first project and he's new to it. But after some comments he said that there will be no NTR. Although at times it can provoke us with NTR vibrations.

At least that's what I've seen so far in the game. and what the DEV itself told me.

I hate that sort of thing too, and as soon as something like that comes up I'm the first one to jump off the boat. But I think we're fine. I can be wrong and paying devil's advocate. So only the DEV itself can assure you of that.

Chrathrard

Nov 20, 2018
This is—by far—the most confusing naming portion I have ever encountered. MC's name alone is their "first name" used as their full name. And I'm sure you have to define the uncle twice, a second time in place of another relationship. This is why characters need to be named and shown when setting up relationships.
The mother is absolutely top-tier: absolute primo. But I'm desperately trying to avoid the sister, and it's just not happening.

Last edited:

JC07

Jun 14, 2020
This is—by far—the most confusing naming portion I have ever encountered. MC's name alone is their "first name" used as their full name. And I'm sure you have to define the uncle twice, a second time in place of another relationship. This is why characters need to be named and shown when setting up relationships.
The mother is absolutely top-tier: absolute primo. But I'm desperately trying to avoid the sister, and it's just not happening.
The relationship of naming the relationship is in the OP. And without looking it can be messed up anyway.

And avoid the sister, the way she is now you can't avoid anyone, this version 0.1 is another prologue to know the story and characters. Even the script itself is a sequence of scenes, it has no variables to trigger certain scenes or a scoring system. But I believe that in the next updates this will change.

laeg15

May 24, 2021
laeg15 Read reviews #98, #100 and #105.

I think apart from the latest DEV posts, he talks about it.
nah u dont need to convince me...he is even going to vote for patrons.... dont need to be overvoted by cuck again ...i am out.

Last edited:

MistahDeep

Game Developer
Jun 14, 2021
I see too. He said NTR could happen and that he put bukkake and voyer on the list just to have something.

It's DEV's first project and he's new to it. But after some comments he said that there will be no NTR. Although at times it can provoke us with NTR vibrations.

At least that's what I've seen so far in the game. and what the DEV itself told me.

I hate that sort of thing too, and as soon as something like that comes up I'm the first one to jump off the boat. But I think we're fine. I can be wrong and paying devil's advocate. So only the DEV itself can assure you of that.
Yeah, no NTR guys, I just threw it up there really as a future tag; I did not have any plans for it. It's just from my own nativity. :)

Reactions: Jsd16 and Cena2001

MistahDeep

Game Developer
Jun 14, 2021
It's good to stick to your stance. Don't be afraid to deny something because it seems wrong to you.
Yup someone told me this too and has been giving me tips as well because I am such a noob. I did try to appeal to both sides but being concrete on one side (Which is no NTR) is more to how I want the story to be as it was always from the beginning.

JC07

Jun 14, 2020
Storywise it's the same old landlady/roommate nonsense but renders have some charm.
You're right, because it's a harem/incest game where the son is the MC, it's kind of hard to escape the nonsense of landlady roommate.

But what attracts me the most is the MC, it's not the same 15 year old boy, who behaves like he's 10 but the DEV swears he's 18 that when you see the first breast in front you go into an irritating monologue of at least 20 lines of text or more admiring someone's breasts or ass, as if they had a cow flying on a bicycle spewing rainbow-shaped smoke. And this one also seems to have a backstory, what happens to another one and make be a little different from the same same same as the kid with two sister and a mother, dead father, older sister is a bitch who works in some kind of bar or stripe, cute or innocent younger sister, with a hidden crush on the MC, and a horny mother crazy to find a man to fuck, but abandons everything because she saw her son's dick in the morning.

I'm not saying the DEV just invented the intergalactic trip, I'm just saying I'm getting tired of the same retarded kid with a stick bigger than his torso, who's going to eat everyone like a magic trick. Just my opinion.

Cena2001

May 12, 2021
Yup someone told me this too and has been giving me tips as well because I am such a noob. I did try to appeal to both sides but being concrete on one side (Which is no NTR) is more to how I want the story to be as it was always from the beginning.
No one likes ntr except very few and there are even who only make nte games
So they are also happy
Mixing ntr and nom ntr game is the worst decision for a developer
It only bring fight

nikki007

Jun 15, 2021
I Downloaded your Android version, but in my device not working, it's crashed, I tested on my 2 device, in both it's crashed

3.40 star(s) 34 Votes