Unity Abandoned Undead Craving [v0.1.2] [Imadori]

4.80 star(s) 13 Votes
Aug 11, 2019
first sorry i'm a bit sleepy so I thought you have some connection.(Also you sound like someone that knows his stuff)
Seconds thanks for the info about the gunners :D
No problems man/woman I used to work on a few games, some big, most small. (I was in the scene/map building team and sometimes in the AI pathfinding/programing team)

Goodluck now! And sleep well.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Gabaw and sex angel

Imadorii

Undead Craving
Game Developer
Apr 1, 2022
I do want to say thank you guys for being a wonderful audience. I took notes of ALL your feedbacks, and will improve everything I can on the next coming update.

Inazumasexual

Apr 8, 2018
Well that was a great experience, the gameplay's unique and Nakano's cute. And it only ever froze on me once! It wasn't even on the gameplay segment, even when everything was blowing up and the screen was filled entities (My best was 124 btw), it froze for a few seconds when I went to save and quit.

Looking forward to future updates my guy.

Reactions: Imadorii
Aug 11, 2019
I do want to say thank you guys for being a wonderful audience. I took notes of ALL your feedbacks, and will improve everything I can on the next coming update.
Just some tips, you can decide if you want to heed the advice.
1. Continue with gifs as your pictures, they are way better than normal PNGs which for some reason people still using.
2. Focus on adding a story, gameplay is important. But there only so many times people likes to watch skeletons boneing each other to death until it is repeatable
3. Power ups (Adds some spice and even more RNG)
4. Abilities (This will hopefully balance out the RNG aspect of the game, so there is some skills involved on when to use certain abiltiies)
5. Sex is good, but too much sex is bad (Like someone already said in a review, H-scenes are nice, but could legit play the game just for the gameplay & story but well for now there is only one scene) Also in the future, if you add it to steam, I recommend making a "censored" version. Since holding hands, kissing and hugging should be enough if the story is good enough and relationship building meaningful enough. I mean afterall, this is almost a remastered version of necromancy, but with a dating sim mechanic (Which people will love on steam)
6. Don't be scared to ask for help, from a simple description or comment section managment to making gifs of the game to be showed on the front-page. You are clearly new to this, so just be careful of not overworking yourself AND don't become a yanderedev.

And lastly, don't listen to everyone, dam don't even listen to what I just said, if it makes you feel like you being forced to follow a path. This is your game, and as long as you TAKE stuff into consideration, no one has any right to complain.

Thats it, and peace out.

Last edited:
Jul 23, 2017
I somehow ended up getting the max zombies before I even realized that I had to ask her for the h scene. It took longer to get 100 after I got the harder one I don't know why.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Also it looks promising I'll keep checking back for updates. Not good on giving feedback though first game I've actually commented on since being on this site.

Aug 11, 2019
Well that was a great experience, the gameplay's unique and Nakano's cute. And it only ever froze on me once! It wasn't even on the gameplay segment, even when everything was blowing up and the screen was filled entities (My best was 124 btw), it froze for a few seconds when I went to save and quit.

Looking forward to future updates my guy.
Ah, the crash is unity fault. If you put the game in a folder (Like in a separate SSD/Storage unit) it sometimes crashes, because the PC won't give it permission to "change the files" or sometimes it just feels like it some kind of virus.

Example:
Game: Yo PC Ima just change some files here so the player can save
PC: Nah bro, where ya pass? I never seen ya here before?
Game: Yo Man come on, I am a completely new program.
PC: Exactly, get out.
Game: Come on man, it be quick.
PC: Exactly, get out.
Game: Aw man, what do I need to do for you to allow me to change these files?
PC: ....Get out.

Edit: Anyway, Ima stop spamming this comment section, other places needs me.

zeraligator

May 25, 2018
Seems pretty interesting, what kind of content do you have planned for the future?
Also, the animation on the 'cover' is just a few frames away from looping perfectly.

Imadorii

Undead Craving
Game Developer
Apr 1, 2022
I'm glad that it worked well for you my fellow potato user. I don't have anyone to test the game for me with low spec PC, so you're feedback is greatly appreciated! Now I know I'm going the right direction with the optimizing.
2. Focus on adding a story, gameplay is important. But there only so many times people likes to watch skeletons boneing each other to death until it is repeatable
3. Power ups (Adds some spice and even more RNG)
4. Abilities (This will hopefully balance out the RNG aspect of the game, so there is some skills involved on when to use certain abiltiies)
5. Sex is good, but too much sex is bad (Like someone already said in a review, H-scenes are nice, but could legit play the game just for the gameplay & story but well for now there is only one scene) Also in the future, if you add it to steam, I recommend making a "censored" version. Since holding hands, kissing and hugging should be enough if the story is good enough and relationship building meaningful enough. I mean afterall, this is almost a remastered version of necromancy, but with a dating sim mechanic (Which people will love on steam)
6. Don't be scared to ask for help, from a simple description or comment section managment to making gifs of the game to be showed on the front-page. You are clearly new to this, so just be careful of not overworking yourself AND don't become a yanderedev.

And lastly, don't listen to everyone, dam don't even listen to what I just said, if it makes you feel like you being forced to follow a path. This is your game, and as long as you TAKE stuff into consideration, no one has any right to complain.
Don't worry, I might be new to making H-games, but I did complete a few non-NSFW games alone before (also worked as a professional programmer). The only difference is that I didn't have an audience while building them unlike now, so thanks for general the tips. I'll be careful.

Also, powerups, abilities, are definitely on my to-do list.
And my scope for it is already a story focused game rather than H-focused (y)
I somehow ended up getting the max zombies before I even realized that I had to ask her for the h scene. It took longer to get 100 after I got the harder one I don't know why.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Also it looks promising I'll keep checking back for updates. Not good on giving feedback though first game I've actually commented on since being on this site.
Damn, there's so many good players out here. Thanks for playing!

Aug 11, 2019
I'm glad that it worked well for you my fellow potato user. I don't have anyone to test the game for me with low spec PC, so you're feedback is greatly appreciated! Now I know I'm going the right direction with the optimizing.

Don't worry, I might be new to making H-games, but I did complete a few non-NSFW games alone before (also worked as a professional programmer). The only difference is that I didn't have an audience while building them unlike now, so thanks for general the tips. I'll be careful.

Also, powerups, abilities, are definitely on my to-do list.
And my scope for it is already a story focused game rather than H-focused (y)

Damn, there's so many good players out here. Thanks for playing!
Sounds great! I worked on a few games, tho wait did I already say that? Well Trove is the biggest game I worked on. (Only AI Pathfinding and Dungeon creations, they have probably replaced all my dungeons by now tho)

Anyway looking forward to it, and if it ever comes out on steam, I make sure to give a professional review. Might even make videos on it, who knows.

Reactions: Imadorii

Uadies

Oct 20, 2020
I've finished the Demo , Took me few times to get to 300 horde ang got the fireworks lol,
Definitely looking forward to the full release of the game.

jokuur

May 23, 2019
i always played necromancer in diablo, less clicking and much more pleasurable experience vs mazes and smaller enemies but had bosses difficulties, being pawn master always fascinated me so i will give it a try

also to the dev: finding someone to draw art is especially hard even more if they stop working with you half of the way done so i understand ur struggle here, if u make gameplay good enough like "hotel-quickie" people will play for gameplay and story not scenes, i know scenes are kind of rewarding in those games but u can give other things as rewards

emil1921

May 14, 2017
I like the idea but i fucking hate that mission one is nigh impossible for whenever you get close to 80 zombies 7 to 10 aoe type enemies will spawn and delete everything

Jackhole69

Sep 10, 2017
After playing for a short amount of time the gameplay itself seems fun but can be kinda annoying, enemy movements are completely random as far as I can tell making it a roll of the dice whether I fight a small group I can actually take on or a big group that instantly kills all my units.

The gunner unit is very strong and useful but problematic in that it aggros far enemy groups and I end up in non stop fights, for a while it was fine as I was killing and raising more units than I was losing, but after I grew to about 60 units there were so many of my units and enemy unit groups on the screen that I literally couldn't a avoid a fight no matter how much I tried and inevitably drew aggro from every group in the vicinity and got crushed.

I think that the gunner shouldn't be able to shoot other enemy unit groups unless directly clicking on them to do so, gets really annoying after a while they just go haywire and shoot anything that moves. I also think that damage numbers should be a little higher for melee units it feels very slow to kill even small group enemy units and as fast as the enemy units respawn dragging fights out will get you killed like it inevitably did for me.

Overall great start hope to see more didn't get to see the H scene as the first level feels too frustrating to complete so I'll wait to see what happens in the next update.

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
Remember to rate the game so it gets a higher place in the game list.
And no, I am not coworker or anything related to this game. I often just write this on games that I wish to show some kind of support on, to remind people to rate it. Since games that don't get any views when first uploaded, often dies quickly here. Since every hour there is a new game or update.
Thank you for your suggestion, yeah can't deny the game really fun and despite still only have a little of content right now but it was very promising and I can see it grow big and become popular. Still had to hold rating this game for now because I need to see how the game story and gameplay will be expand after a few updates to have a good grab on it, but I enjoyed it a lot

4.80 star(s) 13 Votes