Unity Abandoned Undead Craving [v0.1.2] [Imadori]

4.80 star(s) 13 Votes

Imadorii

Undead Craving
Game Developer
Apr 1, 2022
itchFRONT.png

Overview:
You play as the infamous and apathetic Undead King, one of the "bosses" in an already dead MMORPG where NPCs are now the people living their so called "normal life".

Everything starts when the Demon King visits you after X years of your capture for the first time, asking a huge favor in exchange for your freedom: inherit and become one of the seven sins, Lust.

After accepting the said Sin, you also unexpectedly gain back the humanity that was lost long ago ever since you turned Undead.
Now is the time for your redemption. Transform your daily life, from a former passionless zombie, into the ultimate Casanova, since the effects of Lust not only applies to you but everyone by your surroundings.

Only 75mb, and potato pc compatible!
Warning: Difficult game ahead!

Thread Updated: 2022-05-25
Release Date: 2022-05-25
Developer: Imadori - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.1.2
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Controls:

Developer Notes:
DOWNLOAD
Win: - - - - -
Mac: - - -
Linux: - - - -

Extra:
Spanish translation

*This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

Screenshot (0).png Screenshot (16).png Screenshot (18).png Screenshot (19).png Screenshot (20).png Screenshot (24).png LOGO.gif

Last edited:

Imadorii

Undead Craving
Game Developer
Apr 1, 2022
Interesting! The gameplay really reminded me of the abandoned game Right click to Necromance on itch with a similar of an army of undead kill and reanimate them to increase the numbers, overall I'll download and check out the demo. Wish Dev the best with this project, good luck
Yeah I took inspiration to that game. It's unfortunate that the developers abandoned it. Thank you.

Edited and moved to Games

Imad0ri
Thank you for sharing and a link to create a ticket for the Game Developer badge if you would like to.
Thanks, I already requested for a ticket when I created the thread. Still waiting for approval.
By the way, the images seem like they got duplicated. Is it just on my end?

Aug 11, 2019
Good game, unique to be an adult game and I have only seen this kind of gameplay from Necromancy and some bad made mobile games.
Also love the art-style.

Hopefully you release it on steam onced it completed where I can buy it. Since I only buy games on steam (For paranoid reasons)

Lastly, don't forget to focus on the story. Sex is nice and all, but it better that we get well-made scenes than hundreds of average scenes. Keep it up and keep boneing enemies!

Edit, I also can ask a few friends to give it a full review later.

Waaifu

Furry Gamer
Uploader
Donor
Aug 6, 2016
By the way, the images seem like they got duplicated. Is it just on my end?
It's not, they were a different file name and I didn't noticed them as duplicates. The duplicate images should be gone now.

Reactions: Imadorii
Aug 11, 2019
Good luck bro, game looks pretty nice.
Bruh i don't need to playtest, my vast gaming exp already tells me that you have a bright future ahead of you if you work hard. :giggle: :coffee:
Yap, this was one fast bookmark.
Interesting! The gameplay really reminded me of the abandoned game Right click to Necromance on itch with a similar of an army of undead kill and reanimate them to increase the numbers, overall I'll download and check out the demo. Wish Dev the best with this project, good luck
Remember to rate the game so it gets a higher place in the game list.
And no, I am not coworker or anything related to this game. I often just write this on games that I wish to show some kind of support on, to remind people to rate it. Since games that don't get any views when first uploaded, often dies quickly here. Since every hour there is a new game or update.

sk1122

Aug 13, 2020
Interesting at least, and I like the mood.
Took me 3-4 time to get things right & make a big mob. Then I had to redo it all over, since I am an idiot and didn't get the girls HJ agreement first :LOL:
IMO you should consider adding in controller support, feels like both exploration and combat map would benefit from it.

lop333

Game Developer
Dec 27, 2019
Quite nice. Love the artstyle and the atmosphere
Quite disappointed that its a dating sim where you build a relationship while griding for the h scenes but hey you gain some you lose some. Would love to see some power-ups or upgrades when in horde mode. Maybe like something from vampire survivors.

Edit: I don't mind but some people may be a bit surprised by

Reactions: Justadumbfrick

sex angel

Jan 22, 2018
i have one found only one problem really and that is the "Gunners" you revive sometimes shot enemys you didn't even agro which is also the reason i got utterly destroid after having to many Gunners in my army.
So i hope that maybe Gunners only fire, ones you aggro an enemy, and not shot at 3 diferent armys.

Aug 11, 2019
i have one found only one problem really and that is the "Gunners" you revive sometimes shot enemys you didn't even agro which is also the reason i got utterly destroid after having to many Gunners in my army.
So i hope that maybe Gunners only fire, ones you aggro an enemy, and not shot at 3 diferent armys.
If you talk to the women, she says that there is a zombie that attacks all enemies. (She is refering to the gunner)
Tbh, they great, but once you got ONE I recommend you quickly get more, because they do a lot of damage and if you manage to get 30 or so gunners, then you can just run around and do range combat with all enemies. This way you can quickly get 300 zombies (Which is currently max amount, won't spoil why)

sex angel

Jan 22, 2018
If you talk to the women, she says that there is a zombie that attacks all enemies. (She is refering to the gunner)
Tbh, they great, but once you got ONE I recommend you quickly get more, because they do a lot of damage and if you manage to get 30 or so gunners, then you can just run around and do range combat with all enemies. This way you can quickly get 300 zombies (Which is currently max amount, won't spoil why)
yes but i mean one they spawn and and you have bad luck and the gunners decide to shot every enemy ones you'r f*cked and runnig around with them is also a bad idea because no matter how i tried to focus one army at a time the gunners always shot smaller or larger armys which then snowballs into i really big problem which most of the time is losing.

I hope I don't come over negative but you yourself said people should playtest it so thats what I have found to be "bad" about the game.
won't spoil why
Now i'm intressted

(Also sorry english is my second whatever it's called)

Reactions: secretmg

gustavskii

Oct 31, 2018
I think I'm gona love this game, wish it prosperous development cycle :)
Your patreon is a bit expensive for me man, I would love to get on for 2 USD and maybe switch to a higher tear later in the development.

Aug 11, 2019
yes but i mean one they spawn and and you have bad luck and the gunners decide to shot every enemy ones you'r f*cked and runnig around with them is also a bad idea because no matter how i tried to focus one army at a time the gunners always shot smaller or larger armys which then snowballs into i really big problem which most of the time is losing.

I hope I don't come over negative but you yourself said people should playtest it so thats what I have found to be "bad" about the game.

Now i'm intressted

(Also sorry english is my second whatever it's called)
First thing first, I have no relationship with this game nor the development of this game. So I never said anything about playtest it. If anything, I am a playtester too who simply has finished the game and got the tools to deep dive into the codes. (Which is free, since it unity)
Secondly, no worries. The gunners often shots the ones that are CLOSET to the gunner. I have seen that they do not shot through the house, so if you keep close to the left side of the house, the gunners will never shot the ones on the right side.
And thirdly, you don't need to "revive" enemies straight away, sometimes you can make traps for enemies by making them follow you then revive the enemies behind them.

Reactions: sex angel

sex angel

Jan 22, 2018
First thing first, I have no relationship with this game nor the development of this game. So I never said anything about playtest it. If anything, I am a playtester too who simply has finished the game and got the tools to deep dive into the codes. (Which is free, since it unity)
Secondly, no worries. The gunners often shots the ones that are CLOSET to the gunner. I have seen that they do not shot through the house, so if you keep close to the left side of the house, the gunners will never shot the ones on the right side.
And thirdly, you don't need to "revive" enemies straight away, sometimes you can make traps for enemies by making them follow you then revive the enemies behind them.
first sorry i'm a bit sleepy so I thought you have some connection.(Also you sound like someone that knows his stuff)
Seconds thanks for the info about the gunners :D

• Red Heart
Reactions: FelixTheBigBoi

Imadorii

Undead Craving
Game Developer
Apr 1, 2022
The heck, someone actually got 300 zombies? I made this and I can't even do that. Plus it's actually not supposed to be achievable at this point, since you can't buy additional corpses yet. You're good.
I think I'm gona love this game, wish it prosperous development cycle :)
Your patreon is a bit expensive for me man, I would love to get on for 2 USD and maybe switch to a higher tear later in the development.
Ack sorry about that, I just copied someone else's patreon pricing, I'm not very familiar with it yet.

No, I do agree with you there. It was by my design choice, because I want people to find the gunners annoying at any given state whether enemy or ally. But I'll get to it on later updates. Thanks for the feedback :)
I don't mind but some people may be a bit surprised by
Lol, the 4th wall breaking such as that will only exist in the early versions. I'm just having my little fun right now. I'll remove them later on.

Last edited:
Reactions: sex angel
Aug 11, 2019
The heck, someone actually got 300 zombies? I made this and I can't even do that. Plus it's actually not supposed to be achievable at this point, since you can't buy additional corpses yet. You're good.

Ack sorry about that, I just copied someone else's patreon's pricing, I'm not very familiar with it yet.

No, I do agree with you there. It was by my design choice, because I want people to find the gunners annoying at any given state whether enemy or ally. But I'll get to it on later updates. Thanks for the feedback :)

Beep idk how to use the "spoiler quotes" so I hope this worked.
edit: it did not work xD
edit edit: I did it!

4.80 star(s) 13 Votes