Unity Abandoned Undead Craving [v0.1.2] [Imadori]

4.80 star(s) 13 Votes
Aug 11, 2019
Hello people! I updated the thread to version 0.1.2!

Please excuse the minimal changes for this month's update.
I focused on making systems and further improving the readability and optimization of the scripts.
Haven't been very lucky with my schedule recently (job and irl stuff). I'll do better next time and actually add more h-scenes and dating-sim content.
Damn animating takes a lot of time...

Changelog:
v0.1.2
  • Made a build for both Mac and Linux.
  • Increased footman base damage by 1.
  • Decreased berserker base damage by 3.
  • Gunners no longer attack random units in its range.
  • Changed the attack range of gunners from 900 to 700.
  • Gunners now attack the nearest enemy from their position.
  • Changed the global lighting brightness from 0.7 to 0.75.
  • Modified a few dialogues for Nakano.
  • Added dates and time on the SaveData system.
  • Temporarily disabled the unfinished Day and Night cycle.
  • Removed Fortnite website redirect.
  • Improved the overall readability of the codes.
  • Made adjustments to the save system.
  • Further optimized the unit movement system.
  • Fixed some grammar and typos.
Take ya time mate. Afterall, this game is currently in a "hobby development" stage. Which means you gotta hold it while working a real job. It will take time for sure, but that is what hobbies are for. Time consuming.
What I recommend doing is to focus on getting this game on a real steam page. Afterall, they have gotten a lot more approval about adult games (Also a lot easier to add games for some reason, as Dani can probably prove in his countless of random games he makes and steam just accepts them)

-Felix

• Red Heart
Reactions: Imadorii

GrogGuy

Apr 3, 2022
Nice game so far. I like the art, and the present game play is a good start.

I agree with a lot of points made by Grime in their review as far as potential improvements go. There's not much point in me rehashing them, but in my own words, a bit more control and strategic elements would be nice. I felt like at a certain point, growing the hoard larger felt more like a demerit than a benefit since it becomes progressively harder to dodge the enemy groups. Maybe that's the point, but to me it just felt like a hard block, rather than a challenge that can be overcome. I guess I'd like to see something like some special abilities, more objects on the map that can be used strategically or as chokepoints, etc.

Besides the main gameplay loop, my only suggestion is removing that forced player waiting in the early room and exploring the later rooms. I don't see the point of making us just wait around in an empty room. I can see how forcing exploration would be beneficial later on when there's actually stuff around, but at the moment, all the rooms are empty, and it just seems to be wasting player time without actually showing any of the meaningful content you've worked so hard on. None of that is a big deal, but I found it slightly annoying.

Putting all that aside, this is obviously still early on in development, so I don't hold any of those points against the game as is. For me judging it as a demo, I think things look great. Nice job, and looking forward to seeing how things progress!

TLDR: 5 star judging it as a demo. Rating subjective to change as things progress, but I think it's a great start.

Aug 11, 2019
View attachment 1829739

Overview:
You play as the infamous and apathetic Undead King, one of the "bosses" in an already dead MMORPG where NPCs are now the people living their so called "normal life".

Everything starts when the Demon King visits you after X years of your capture for the first time, asking a huge favor in exchange for your freedom: inherit and become one of the seven sins, Lust.

After accepting the said Sin, you also unexpectedly gain back the humanity that was lost long ago ever since you turned Undead.
Now is the time for your redemption. Transform your daily life, from a former passionless zombie, into the ultimate Casanova, since the effects of Lust not only applies to you but everyone by your surroundings.

Only 75mb, and potato pc compatible!
Warning: Difficult game ahead!

Thread Updated: 2022-05-25
Release Date: 2022-05-25
Developer: Imadori - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.1.2
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Controls:

Developer Notes:
DOWNLOAD
Win: - PIXELDRAIN - - MEGA - -
Mac: MEGA - - -
Linux: MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN - -

Extra:
Spanish translation

*This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

View attachment 1829720 View attachment 1829716 View attachment 1829718 View attachment 1829719 View attachment 1829727 View attachment 1829733 View attachment 1829398
Btw, I recently checked and for some reason, when you updated the game. It did not get sent to the top of "latest updates" you updated the game yesterday, yet on latest updates it says a month ago. I recommend looking into this, as it could be a devestating lost on exposure.
As yet a small game, and as an "adult" game, every eye and exposure is important, to keep the game community running. Anyway just wanted to give ya a heads up.

Imadorii

Undead Craving
Game Developer
Apr 1, 2022
Btw, I recently checked and for some reason, when you updated the game. It did not get sent to the top of "latest updates" you updated the game yesterday, yet on latest updates it says a month ago.
Thanks for worrying about that man. This might be cheesy but it warms my heart that people actually care lol.

Well yeah, I just learned game updates must have new story content in order to get bumped to the top of LatestUpdates.
It's no big deal so don't worry about it tho. I believe it's a perfectly logical rule. I just need to work better next time!
Also next update might be v0.2 already as I will be adding quite a number of new content, including story ofc.

Aug 11, 2019
Thanks for worrying about that man. This might be cheesy but it warms my heart that people actually care lol.

Well yeah, I just learned game updates must have new story content in order to get bumped to the top of LatestUpdates.
It's no big deal so don't worry about it tho. I believe it's a perfectly logical rule. I just need to work better next time!
Also next update might be v0.2 already as I will be adding quite a number of new content, including story ofc.
Sounds like a solid plan! Goodluck, I be checking in about a few days. My crew is currently split in multiple places, and I rather test the game together with them, since perspectives are important.

Jackova

Jul 14, 2019
Cant get past 80. I dont know how im sucking so hard, I've tried so many strats and I keep getting steamrolled as huge armies start coming in before i can get myself set up well. Also the RNG just keeps screwing me because even when I do the corner strat people have suggested, like for some reason the random AI pathing just makes it so that every group just goes for that corner.

JosephDUM

Jan 4, 2019
maybe im drunk but when you do a try and lose and then you talk with the girl and say that the game is hard like 5 times, the difficulty is a lot easier after that

shifu01

May 19, 2020
soo the game is still under development?
because I really like the art style and it would be a shame to leave all the work behind

derakino999

Sep 30, 2017
Thank god someone replied to this because i was thinking about this game the other day and couldn't find it for the love of my dick. So, this gets updates constantly? i bet that's why shifu asked.

SaltTed

Jan 29, 2020
Just wanted to say to the dev- you're doing God's work here. Love your art style, and the gameplay is a fun aside to the h content. Keep on keeping on

Eleyth

Jan 9, 2018
How about making the map bigger? And/or slower enemy spawning speed at the start of a run. The current map feels very narrow and it becomes hard to pick your fights when there's an enemy group everywhere.

4.80 star(s) 13 Votes