Unity Under Contract [v0.5.0] [Kinky Fridays]

3.80 star(s) 9 Votes

Penniless Degenerate

Jan 16, 2020
While I get that your Kickstarter barely reached any goals before being cancelled, have you folks considered making paying for current improved build optional? Since it was considered less than stellar with the repetitive gameplay and level after all.

Or, making a previous builds public while letting folks pay for the latest one, as long as you aren't forcing everything behind a paywall that is.

Henley

Game Developer
Oct 3, 2019
While I get that your Kickstarter barely reached any goals before being cancelled, have you folks considered making paying for current improved build optional? Since it was considered less than stellar with the repetitive gameplay and level after all.

Or, making a previous builds public while letting folks pay for the latest one, as long as you aren't forcing everything behind a paywall that is.
So you basically want the game for free? No. If you want to preorder the game, you can. If you want to wait. Go ahead and wait. Purchasing is a preorder, with access to the current internal build. Regardless of the Kickstarter we will finish the game, the Kickstarter was for adding additional content outside our scope.

Penniless Degenerate

Jan 16, 2020
So you basically want the game for free? No. If you want to preorder the game, you can. If you want to wait. Go ahead and wait. Purchasing is a preorder, with access to the current internal build. Regardless of the Kickstarter we will finish the game, the Kickstarter was for adding additional content outside our scope.
Not really "free", just saw that in your and changelog that some previous designs and system flaws have been overhauled a bit, which makes me wonder if the flawed demo have discouraged people from buying or donating?

I'm just curious if you can provide the same amount of content in the demo, but with the recent update in gameplay. It keeps people intrigued for whatever new mechanics, fights, and lewd scenes you have ahead in the paying Itch.io build... well, at least I would.

Last edited:

Henley

Game Developer
Oct 3, 2019
Not really "free", just saw that in your and changelog that some previous designs and system flaws have been overhauled a bit, which makes me wonder if the flawed demo have discouraged people from buying or donating?

I'm just curious if you can provide the same amount of content in the demo, but with the recent update in gameplay. It keeps people intrigued for whatever new mechanics, fights, and lewd scenes you have ahead in the paying Itch.io build... well, at least I would.
The demo being updated will happen. We just want to make sure it's not something we have to do again.

Agafon

Sep 27, 2020
May have encountered a bug. Before the final gate to Bliss, first went to the left, cleared all the cells and only then went to the yellow cell in front of the gate. It turned out that I got stuck in a loop, keys are required, I collected them all before the dialogue about the keys and the gate does not let me through.

Yevaud6

Aug 25, 2016
Bliss reminds me a bit of Noodle from Gorillaz during their Feel Good inc./Plastic Beach days.

On a game note. Finished everything before the Bliss gate. I didn't see anything that said that's the end of the content or that there's nothing furthing in that direction (similar to other pathways) but I'm guessing that's it for now. Fantastic game so far. I knew I was in for a quality piece of work whent the title screen was basically a high quality animation. A++ dev, you're doing a fantastic job.

3.80 star(s) 9 Votes