Unity Under Contract [v0.5.0] [Kinky Fridays]

3.80 star(s) 9 Votes

Samknowsall

Jan 12, 2021
Fun game style. Keys dont work though. Got them all but door wont open.
Another bug i got was in the bug trap room, heh, the bubbles tended to overlapped sometimes
Suggestion for higher difficulties: Minion battles sex scenes get animated. Gives a reason for people to complete the hard mode if you do end up doing it.

Henley

Game Developer
Oct 3, 2019
Fun game style. Keys dont work though. Got them all but door wont open.
Another bug i got was in the bug trap room, heh, the bubbles tended to overlapped sometimes
Suggestion for higher difficulties: Minion battles sex scenes get animated. Gives a reason for people to complete the hard mode if you do end up doing it.
So they keys are not working right now as that leads to the final boss battle for department 1.
Yeah the bubble nodes are a little buggy still but we have 90% of it working in the internal build.
We just finished animating the scenes actually, along with audio. As for replayability, we will have character leveling system and a coworker dating system. In the future build you can rescue a girl and then have her follow you around and help out during gameplay. If you get enough experience with them they level up and will have extra date scenes.
Hard mode is coming as well.

Glad you like the gameplay though!

Yevaud6

Aug 25, 2016
So they keys are not working right now as that leads to the final boss battle for department 1.
Yeah the bubble nodes are a little buggy still but we have 90% of it working in the internal build.
We just finished animating the scenes actually, along with audio. As for replayability, we will have character leveling system and a coworker dating system. In the future build you can rescue a girl and then have her follow you around and help out during gameplay. If you get enough experience with them they level up and will have extra date scenes.
Hard mode is coming as well.

Glad you like the gameplay though!
Real solid gameplan. This all sounds fantastic!

Yevaud6

Aug 25, 2016
a reason for a replay or new game+ is fine with me. I'll just speed through the text I've read. Didn't take me long to do the lvls that exist. So a replay won't be much of a time sink for a new path.

Last edited:

molitar

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
Game is too fucking hard unless your some freaking person that loves twitch fucking games.. The gems come down way too fucking fast and you can't just line 3 in a row it has to be fucking 3 in vertical row only! Than the fucking bosses require you to put 3 in a fucking column on top of a damn sword.

Shit the first boss was fucking impossible that already tells me this game is fucking shit that is going to be impossible.. It did not even progress from easy to hard it goes from fucking easy tutorial to TOO FUCKING HARD first boss battle.

Gameplay 1/5 (too damn hard to be fun)

Reactions: SubspaceEmissary

Yevaud6

Aug 25, 2016
Game is too fucking hard unless your some freaking person that loves twitch fucking games.. The gems come down way too fucking fast and you can't just line 3 in a row it has to be fucking 3 in vertical row only! Than the fucking bosses require you to put 3 in a fucking column on top of a damn sword.

Shit the first boss was fucking impossible that already tells me this game is fucking shit that is going to be impossible.. It did not even progress from easy to hard it goes from fucking easy tutorial to TOO FUCKING HARD first boss battle.

Gameplay 1/5 (too damn hard to be fun)
Is there a new difficulty setting? I was finding it too slow. I'm pretty sure it was on the highest setting possible...maybe I'll reboot it up and check. Good luck on whatever game is next. Sorry this one didn't work out for you.

Henley

Game Developer
Oct 3, 2019
It's very odd. Some people find it very easy others find it very difficult, currently the game has 10 levels of difficulty and the build here is set to 1 with bosses on 2.

It can be significantly harder, we are actually having a hard time making the gane easier without losing the vibe and pace.

Reactions: unikol

burstfire

Dec 12, 2017
Love puzzle bobble-type games so this is excellent. The unique tiles give that little extra challenge and I like the group combats as well. Doesn't hurt that you get some fun scenes in-between as well. Nice little demo so far.

Jul 10, 2022
Thought the difficulty was pretty much perfect imo, never failed a stage but i did get the impression that if i slacked off i would probably fail quickly. only real complaint is that there's only 1 boss fight but the notification that the others arent added yet doesn't appear until you get to them, also there either isn't a save option yet or its not immediately obvious cause i ended up quitting to menu without a load option. That isn't a big deal since there's only one boss but i did do all the stages in the 2nd boss circle and the stages leading up to the 3rd boss circle. Either way its cool to know much more stuff is coming up since a peeve of mine is when people release updates with very little new stuff.

Henley

Game Developer
Oct 3, 2019
Thought the difficulty was pretty much perfect imo, never failed a stage but i did get the impression that if i slacked off i would probably fail quickly. only real complaint is that there's only 1 boss fight but the notification that the others arent added yet doesn't appear until you get to them, also there either isn't a save option yet or its not immediately obvious cause i ended up quitting to menu without a load option. That isn't a big deal since there's only one boss but i did do all the stages in the 2nd boss circle and the stages leading up to the 3rd boss circle. Either way its cool to know much more stuff is coming up since a peeve of mine is when people release updates with very little new stuff.
Yeah the next build will basically finish the first department.

As for what's in it...we are mostly focused on localization atm. Building language options, filling the missing sex scenes (14 in the first department) adding a companion system that will eventually grow into a dating system and other things.

Henley

Game Developer
Oct 3, 2019
Quick update.

10 Language support is in.
Vocal lines have been recorded for the game, they won't be in for a bit as we need to work out how to include them.
3 difficulty options have been added to the game: Easy (basically can't lose unless you try to lose on purpose), Normal (how it plays previously), Hard (how the original game we based it on played, aka quarter guzzling difficulty).
Key Rebinding for keyboards is in.
Fully animated sex scenes are in.

Likely more but these are the big ones. New demo coming soon. Like, a week or so.

Reactions: sexypeanut

sexypeanut

Jun 30, 2020
Quick update.

Vocal lines have been recorded for the game, they won't be in for a bit as we need to work out how to include them.
Can you guys make it optional? Like having a box/slider in the options menu to turn them off/to 0?

3.80 star(s) 9 Votes