Unity Under Contract [v0.5.0] [Kinky Fridays]

3.80 star(s) 9 Votes

SupremeVictor

Aug 7, 2018
Game reminds me of Magical Drop 3.

Nice game. Just needs some tweeks to the chain system and addressing a few bugs (not the ones in-game),

For example, chains are only detected if done in the same column or auto chain meaning the gems that float up collide to make three or more. There should also be a button to automatically pull down the rows if you are near the top and running out of gems to make big combos.

Also you can accidentally erase what you pull if you're draw from a column that has an on-going chain. You can lose attack gems this way.

Last edited:

Henley

Game Developer
Oct 3, 2019
Game reminds me of Magical Drop 3.

Nice game. Just needs some tweeks to the chain system and addressing a few bugs (not the ones in-game),

For example, chains are only detected if done in the same column or auto chain meaning the gems that float up collide to make three or more. There should also be a button to automatically pull down the rows if you are near the top and running out of gems to make big combos.

Also you can accidentally erase what you pull if you're draw from a column that has an on-going chain. You can lose attack gems this way.
Depends what version you play, the latest demo has a lot more fixes in it. But yeah, we based it on magical drop.

FateExus

Apr 22, 2020
Too much work. Too little reward. Forced myself to keep being patient until the first boss. Got it, had zero desire to proceed to the next. Love the art. Love the style of the design. Too tedious to go any further with it, personally. The scene transitions are painfully too long when you are driven by the desire to "quickly get to the next stage and beat it as fast as possible because I want to see horny stuff." Constant bright red and bright white flashbangs are migraine developing. Dunno. Not vibing with it.

Reactions: vunk

Henley

Game Developer
Oct 3, 2019
Too much work. Too little reward. Forced myself to keep being patient until the first boss. Got it, had zero desire to proceed to the next. Love the art. Love the style of the design. Too tedious to go any further with it, personally. The scene transitions are painfully too long when you are driven by the desire to "quickly get to the next stage and beat it as fast as possible because I want to see horny stuff." Constant bright red and bright white flashbangs are migraine developing. Dunno. Not vibing with it.
The transition animation we are working on making it skipable. Are you playing the new demo or the old game? As the new stuff has about 80% more sex content.

Reactions: sexypeanut

Konufis

Nov 16, 2016
fun game so far, jsut one thing, i miss click and i don't know how to deal with the white box . Maybe add a way to re-watch how to deal with some block since now i cant progress because the level has way too many of them.
(I know, skill issue.)

Henley

Game Developer
Oct 3, 2019
fun game so far, jsut one thing, i miss click and i don't know how to deal with the white box . Maybe add a way to re-watch how to deal with some block since now i cant progress because the level has way too many of them.
(I know, skill issue.)
The white box is just something you can't deal with, so you need to play around with it. We will likely remove it in the future as it's not all that fun. It might come back only in puzzle form where you have X number of moves to clear a board state.

Reactions: Konufis

ThePope05

Sep 4, 2021
Also no Gallary system kinda sucks but I dont mind replaying

getting the 4 keys also dosent work, so rn dont wast time playing this one.

Last edited:

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
UnderContract-0.4.4
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

3.80 star(s) 9 Votes