2.60 star(s) 5 Votes

Slusiom

Oct 10, 2019
Thank you very much friend!. I'm glad you like it, is just the beginning, I still have a lot to do to complete the chapter.

In the empty room I want to put one of these characters. I leave a public vote if you want to vote .

It looks like this:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

But i have seen this , and didnt find it on the computer. :)
But dont be afraid, i really enjoyed the game!!!! It is awesome ;)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: chuckypetya

chuckypetya

Jan 18, 2018
Thank you very much friend!. I'm glad you like it, is just the beginning, I still have a lot to do to complete the chapter.

In the empty room I want to put one of these characters. I leave a public vote if you want to vote .
Thank you! I woted! :) Really waiting for the continuation of the story!

• Love
Reactions: Slusiom

Mister_M

Engaged Member
Apr 2, 2018
I voted tho I haven't played yet :) Katta and Dianne look pretty good tho. Still waiting for that girl from pic #11, but I think I'll try the game today.

Slusiom

Oct 10, 2019
Hi mate, for Veronica 4 you have to finish Henry 2. Try to be home after 10:00p.m / 22:00h Henry will stop by to see you. And for Tamara 2 you have to go to Powfit's locker room. A few days after your registration.

Try it and let me know

How to unlock veronica / tamara last event (the 4th / 2nd ones)

ttant

May 7, 2017
Hi mate, for Veronica 4 you have to finish Henry 2. Try to be home after 10:00p.m / 22:00h Henry will stop by to see you. And for Tamara 2 you have to go to Powfit's locker room. A few days after your registration.

Try it and let me know
Tamara 2 is now done, but still no luck for veronica 4. Furthermore, i can't read (improve intellect), play rubik's cube, go to sleep or practice at gym. No popup tells me why.

Slusiom

Oct 10, 2019
You are right. A lot of people tell me the same thing, I'm readjusting the costs of everything for the next update

I think you should change the time of the activity
4 hours of rubik's cube are too much imo

Slusiom

Oct 10, 2019
It may be a bug that I don't know about. I will investigate it.

Edit: I send you PM.

Tamara 2 is now done, but still no luck for veronica 4. Furthermore, i can't read (improve intellect), play rubik's cube, go to sleep or practice at gym. No popup tells me why.

Slusiom

Oct 10, 2019
do ou have a walkthrough? I am stuck with the last 2 girls from the gym. Jeanne and someone else
I am creating one, but as there are actions that change the deadlines and responses of some characters it is taking me a long time.

Send me a private message and I will help you.

Olo77

Oct 2, 2017
Can someone write me how to set the text to appear immediately instead of letter by letter? It always irritates me terribly.

Slusiom

Oct 10, 2019
Does the game has a lot of choices and does the choices matter for the game or its a linear path?
Currently, there is not much of a change. You will only see changes in some conversations. But there is a relationship system and in future updates depending on your answers a character will have one way to interact in the story or another.

In short, when the chapter is finished, it will not be linear.

Reactions: rafaaa

Slusiom

Oct 10, 2019
Well I can't even get past the age disclaimer. So much for that
Sorry for the inconvenience :cry: . The bug has been fixed, The versions that are unlocked and working are the and versions.

Last edited:

Slusiom

Oct 10, 2019
Does the game has a lot of choices and does the choices matter for the game or its a linear path?

Hi Rafa. Currently, there are not many changes. You will only see changes in some conversations. But there is a system of relationships and in future updates depending on your answers a character will have one way to interact in the story or another.

In short, when the chapter is finished, it will not be linear.

Reactions: rafaaa
2.60 star(s) 5 Votes