2.60 star(s) 5 Votes

Slusiom

Oct 10, 2019
pls tell me starting the game with Yes an No is clear to all except 4 me? I'm trying click Yes and it won't work, only No... WTF?
You are absolutely right, it is a bug in version 0.1.07A that made the game expire in 7 days(from compilation). If you have downloaded 0.1.07A it must be an old link that has not been deleted.

You can download 0.1.08A from the X0R links or from or .

Georgio96

May 12, 2021
The game is looking great, models are stunning. Great job man, keep it up!

It's just matter of time before this gets recognition it deserves.

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Slusiom

Slusiom

Oct 10, 2019
The game is looking great, models are stunning. Great job man, keep it up!

It's just matter of time before this gets recognition it deserves.
Thank you very much!!!!! I am still working on new content and many improvements, the new version will be available soon :)

Slusiom

Oct 10, 2019
Anybody can tell me, is the game has too much grinding ?
It can be repetitive to go to work. But you don't need almost any money. You can also upgrade skills but at the moment it only requires levels 1 or 2. You reach level 2 quickly.

Sep 13, 2020
This needs a new go file download all the rest are slow downloads from the other providers.

Last edited:

moonshadow

May 6, 2017
Kinda liked this one. But I have a feeling this one might be R.i.P. Maybe one more update? Probably not.
Just my feeling.
Last Patreon post was october 27th, or thereabouts. That in itself is not a good sign. Plus that post didnt sound very promising.
Sadly the dev cant even be bothered to tell neither us or his patrons (if he still got any) what's up.
He's still roaming this forum though. Maybe he'll shed a light on the situation finally.
I hope this game continues on though. Doubt it, but here's hoping.

Slusiom

Oct 10, 2019
Hello moonshadow and HmmHmm1

I recently lost a very dear person... She has been with me every day for soooo long, she was my strength... Losing her all of a sudden, it was very hard and I don't have the strength to work. Now I am totally sunk

I have tried to keep working but it is very hard. I will be back to work on the game soon, but for now I cannot. Now Christmas is coming and I'm going to be much worse.

As soon as I can I will put everything that I have created in this time in the game and I will publish the update. Sorry for the inconvenience.

• Red Heart
Reactions: moonshadow

Kaldapas

May 3, 2017
Nice hotties, wouldn't mind trying the game, but can't even get past the initial screen when you select on Yes nothing and it closes on No.

Reactions: Slusiom

SCANTU

Forum Fanatic
Apr 18, 2020
HI,
sorry but the game in the initial age disclaimer does not start.
What do I have to do?
Thanks for the reply and congrats on your nice work!

2.60 star(s) 5 Votes