• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
2.60 star(s) 5 Votes

Slusiom

Oct 10, 2019
You drag the top tool into the right position and then drag the lower tool to the left to turn the cylinder and open the lock.

But while we are at minigames, can someone explain to me how the agility minigame works? It shows some squares and flashes them. What am I supposed to do?
sakuyas_mmaster here is a video of Mini-game with Agility

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
Reactions: sakuyas_mmaster

Slusiom

Oct 10, 2019
The Gallery isn't that good and the save options are limited.

If they can find a way to make the gallery like the playthrough then it would be alright
I'm not convinced either... I still have to make a lot of changes and there is a lot of content missing, the gallery is a bit bland.
Thank you for your comment :)

sakuyas_mmaster

Feb 12, 2018
sakuyas_mmaster here is a video of Mini-game with Agility

Ah, I see. I guess I was too slow to click the first square in time to figure it out myself. Now the follow up question is: Doing this with Cynthia unlocked a different scene for the next time. But with Veronica we only get the one scene where we play with her ass? The selection menu does kinda look like there are supposed to be multiple choices and the MC says at the end of the scene, that next time he would play with her tits. Is that accessible in the current version or a feature of the future?

consumptionist

Donor
Aug 7, 2019
Ugh so many games with potential wasted with boring tedious sandbox mechanics. If I download a novel and see a UI interface with what day it is or how much money I have I've immediately lost interest. No offense to the developer but does anyone actually enjoy these "freeroam" sandbox games?
i enjoy well done sandbox games, when the mechanics are not overly grindy, which is rare.
sure there are some stinkers here but some are worth a go to see if the pace is bearable enough that the player does not lose interest. not a style i would choose as i would prefer full immersion with good visuals and a good read, but to each their own.

hail dicktator is a good example for me. i do have to skip some time slots to trigger next events, but not overly so and the story keeps my interest so i never get bored. it's not as immersive for me as, for example, unlimited bladeworks was but it is still one of the better sandbox games i have tried here.

not sure how a developer can describe a game with sandbox as a visual novel but at least this site notices the clashing styles and withheld the tag.

this one looks good but the first update in a year has me thinking to wait for some meat on the bones before trying it, so no idea how this one fits

Reactions: Gojii and Slusiom

Slusiom

Oct 10, 2019
Ah, I see. I guess I was too slow to click the first square in time to figure it out myself. Now the follow up question is: Doing this with Cynthia unlocked a different scene for the next time. But with Veronica we only get the one scene where we play with her ass? The selection menu does kinda look like there are supposed to be multiple choices and the MC says at the end of the scene, that next time he would play with her tits. Is that accessible in the current version or a feature of the future?
sakuyas_mmaster With Veronica there is currently only one event available while she sleeps.
The next two are almost finished but I still need to check the text and a few proofs. I don't think it will take more than a week or two to finish the next version.

On the other hand, with Cynthia you have 2 night events. As you say it is designed for once completed an event to unlock the next, not at that time but from the next day (24h).

You can also view and relive any event on the Computer in the room. In case you want to know if any event is still pending or you would like to see one again.

Reactions: sakuyas_mmaster

xReoK

Jun 6, 2020
I think adding a hint indicating that it's possible to visit the girls at night would be awesome and user friendly. I had no idea that we could do that until I took a look at the forum. (Sorry if there already is a hint for that and I missed.)

Also there are some locked scenes even though it says 5/5 I can see the preview. Are those for the patreon version or am I missing something? (Veronica's 6th scene for example.)

Btw, I loved what you have done so far and will be following dev high quality job really. Especially I loved the lockpicking mini game good job.

kartolas

Apr 10, 2021
Mediocre english and missing tags. That would take 2 stars off. The rest if fine so far.
I don't quite understand why people make sandbox and then tell us what to do. Like I go home because I'm exausted and can't do shit but I go out have drinks or help the lesbian couple move. At least that I was able to refuse.

Thank you and the best of luck.

sakuyas_mmaster

Feb 12, 2018
I think adding a hint indicating that it's possible to visit the girls at night would be awesome and user friendly. I had no idea that we could do that until I took a look at the forum. (Sorry if there already is a hint for that and I missed.)
There is already a hint. Every time you move around you get a brief look at active events. Also if you click that book icon in the top bar it shows ou active events too.

xReoK

Jun 6, 2020
There is already a hint. Every time you move around you get a brief look at active events. Also if you click that book icon in the top bar it shows ou active events too.
Yes, of course you can discover it by moving around at night but I didn't wander around at night like why would I go to the car shop at night and missed it if there is an implication of that. When I click the book it says "Finished" but on the computer there is a locked scene on the "current content" tab.

Reactions: Slusiom

Slusiom

Oct 10, 2019

Also there are some locked scenes even though it says 5/5 I can see the preview. Are those for the patreon version or am I missing something? (Veronica's 6th scene for example.)

Btw, I loved what you have done so far and will be following dev high quality job really. Especially I loved the lockpicking mini game good job.
Hi xReoK in the game there is still no mission type notice to visit the girls at night. But in the PDF document in the game folder there is a walkthrough to see all the events.

The event that you comment of Veronica is not finished, today I had to publish this version because the previous one gave failure and that event appears by mistake, it is not finished, but soon be accessible. As long as the event counter indicates 5/5 is that in that version is all finished for that character.

Thank you very much for your comments :D:love:

• Red Heart
Reactions: xReoK

2MoshPit

Sep 22, 2021
Thank you, sakuyas_mmaster for 'ur fast response (y)
Now:
can anyone tell me, why Hanna get me to a job-interview, when I have no skills at all to do it? Are there any preconditions requiered for it (charisma, agitlity, intelligence, etc.)?

thanks in advance & best regards

Slusiom

Oct 10, 2019
Mediocre english and missing tags. That would take 2 stars off. The rest if fine so far.
I don't quite understand why people make sandbox and then tell us what to do. Like I go home because I'm exausted and can't do shit but I go out have drinks or help the lesbian couple move. At least that I was able to refuse.

Thank you and the best of luck.
It's true... English is my third language and I need help with the texts, but it's complicated. In the end I have to rely on what little I know and a translator, sorry.

At the moment there are not many decisions, actually you can ignore everything that has to do with Veronica. Like the move.
My intention is that the decisions will substantially change the passage of time in the game. Little by little :)

Slusiom

Oct 10, 2019
Thank you, sakuyas_mmaster for 'ur fast response (y)
Now:
can anyone tell me, why Hanna get me to a job-interview, when I have no skills at all to do it? Are there any preconditions requiered for it (charisma, agitlity, intelligence, etc.)?

thanks in advance & best regards
2MoshPit Hanna wants to keep you close, as they had Mark's father, we will soon find out in the next updates. And no, you don't need to have any skills, the problem is going to be with Jennifer, not Hanna.

kartolas

Apr 10, 2021
It's true... English is my third language and I need help with the texts, but it's complicated. In the end I have to rely on what little I know and a translator, sorry.

At the moment there are not many decisions, actually you can ignore everything that has to do with Veronica. Like the move.
My intention is that the decisions will substantially change the passage of time in the game. Little by little :)
What about the business in the sauna, did I have the chance to ignore and missed it?

2MoshPit

Sep 22, 2021
Nop, I said about Veronica events, and the game is far from finished. that's why it's an alpha :)
ok - "The Red Temptation" isn't open for using because of that (it's on the map at least)? Because I can't go there (FR, SA, SU / 22:00 - 06:00)

best regards

Slusiom

Oct 10, 2019
ok - "The Red Temptation" isn't open for using because of that (it's on the map at least)? Because I can't go there (FI, SA, SU 22:00 -06:00)

best regards
Nope it is something that was not in 0.13A either. To the TRT you can go with Dianne's next event, which is not available yet. There are things that are not finished. In the next patch I have already deleted everything that should not be there. This weekend it will be updated. Sorry :FacePalm:

2MoshPit

Sep 22, 2021
thanks for 'ur fast response Slusiom - and don't be too hard to yourself: this game looks very good already (although I'm not that big fan of such games as these, but 'u hid it! ;))

best regards

• Haha

Assman_6969

Dec 6, 2020
At first glance I was like hell yeah and then I saw the light and reality sank in that I came here to ENJOY the few choices here that you can actually get that in you seek.... Wasting a shit ton of time with Unity, sandbox crap and eating showers bla blah blah WTF! There is no fun here. If I wanna waste my time I can think of more rewarding shit than point click wait 45 days for a handjob and tease tease 45 more days and a bj and 3 yrs later she finally touched my cock with her pussy but only cause of her hreat thigh job..... yep no thanks and if you are that sad pathetic douche who is ok with a slow burn here or real life you need HELP BADLY! Shame cause the chics are hot but the rest is not!
Hazel_tcsv-sig.gif Elena_KG_sig.gif Bella_da_best_sg_sig.gif

• Haha
2.60 star(s) 5 Votes