2.60 star(s) 5 Votes

Slusiom

Oct 10, 2019
At first glance I was like hell yeah and then I saw the light and reality sank in that I came here to ENJOY the few choices here that you can actually get that in you seek.... Wasting a shit ton of time with Unity, sandbox crap and eating showers bla blah blah WTF! There is no fun here. If I wanna waste my time I can think of more rewarding shit than point click wait 45 days for a handjob and tease tease 45 more days and a bj and 3 yrs later she finally touched my cock with her pussy but only cause of her hreat thigh job..... yep no thanks and if you are that sad pathetic douche who is ok with a slow burn here or real life you need HELP BADLY! Shame cause the chics are hot but the rest is not!
View attachment 2731652 View attachment 2731653 View attachment 2731654
I'm glad you don't like it, I don't even know what you're talking about, it's an alpha version created by 1 person. What did you expect a super production like Mass Effect? :WaitWhat:

On the other hand, finishing this version cannot take you more than 15 or 20 minutes., if you need 45 days to do something, "you need HELP BADLY!"

lwdguy

Jun 21, 2019
i'm getting severe femdom vibes from the title and the art. Is there any femdom in it or will it be included in the future? :)

Slusiom

Oct 10, 2019
i'm getting severe femdom vibes from the title and the art. Is there any femdom in it or will it be included in the future? :)
Hi lwdguy and yes
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
She is dominant, but she is not yet included in these events. Later on when Hanna's story can be advanced is when you can see her true personality.

Reactions: Gordon_79

Falbo

Mar 13, 2022
I really like this game so far. But I don't get this lock picking mini game. I'm on dexterity level 6 but still too hard to enter this door.

Slusiom

Oct 10, 2019
Hello Slusiom, it's the door to the apartment of the neighbor.
Last night another person reported me that he couldn't open the door in Veronica's event 2, maybe it's a bug with that door, I'll check it out. If you want to join my discord so we can be in contact more easily.

2MoshPit

Sep 22, 2021
Hey Slusiom,

I have another question about 'ur game:
is it possible to work more than 5 hours? I mean, to save energy, food & cleaniness you have to have a very...VERY good (and therefor a very expensive) car...

best regards

Reactions: Slusiom

platypushperry

Engaged Member
Jul 20, 2022
Hey Slusiom,

is it possible to work more than 5 hours? I mean, to save energy, food & cleaniness you have to have a very...VERY good (and therefor a very expensive) car...

best regards
Hii . I have a question? How you work? I tried a few times but couldn't figured it out.

Reactions: Slusiom

2MoshPit

Sep 22, 2021

Slusiom

Oct 10, 2019
Hey Slusiom,

best regards
Hi 2MoshPit and yep I plan to improve the statistics of the cars, even the most economical ones. Regarding the work I have included some changes, i.e. the work in Pinger gives you some project points to level up, as you level up you earn more money but for now it is useless. It's just to earn some money.

But now every X levels the costs per hour worked are reduced, allowing to work up to 8 hours per day. In addition, after the second event with Cynthia (which offers you another job opportunity) you will have a new way to earn money.

When will it be available? I'm working on them, hopefully soon :)

Reactions: 2MoshPit
2.60 star(s) 5 Votes