3.00 star(s) 6 Votes

Slusiom

Oct 10, 2019
can someone give me save to all scenes unlocked, and where to put it thx
Hello kostike111, there's no way to have everything unlocked. The decisions you make affect the development of the story. It’s possible for a character to leave in one save and not in another etc... There are currently 8 variations.

• Haha
Reactions: Faxe10%

CrayZio

Jun 2, 2021
Hello There , after making the work for cynthia nothing happen the document are still there until i make them a second time ( still nothing happen but there are no more document ) and when i go outside she tell me i have a job ... if i go home all the menu home don't work ... i click on something and nothing appear ... can't study ... can't sleep ... nothing ... any help please ?

Slusiom

Oct 10, 2019
Hello There , after making the work for cynthia nothing happen the document are still there until i make them a second time ( still nothing happen but there are no more document ) and when i go outside she tell me i have a job ... if i go home all the menu home don't work ... i click on something and nothing appear ... can't study ... can't sleep ... nothing ... any help please ?
That error is new. I have to find out, have you tried restarting and loading the same file? and Does the error persist after the game has been loaded?

DarkEA

Jun 2, 2018
I not sure if anyone else has ask but why is the Android version not working on some phones

Last edited:

CrayZio

Jun 2, 2021
That error is new. I have to find out, have you tried restarting and loading the same file? and Does the error persist after the game has been loaded?
Loading the save don't change anything ... i had to take a save from earlier ( i kept the save file if you wanna check , i just can't post it here cause of the format )

i got a second problem , when i invite jazzmin home i must fight his landlord and i won but the next day at breakfast she tell me being raped while i was inconcious ... i did not ... i won the fight ...

Here the save

Last edited:

r0ckh0und

May 8, 2017
Loading the save don't change anything ... i had to take a save from earlier ( i kept the save file if you wanna check , i just can't post it here cause of the format )

i got a second problem , when i invite jazzmin home i must fight his landlord and i won but the next day at breakfast she tell me being raped while i was inconcious ... i did not ... i won the fight ...
You just need to archive the save file into an allowed format like .zip, .7z or .rar.

Reactions: CrayZio

Slusiom

Oct 10, 2019

Here the save
I think I know what's going on, let me do some tests and I'll send you a PM.

Last edited:
Reactions: CrayZio

Slusiom

Oct 10, 2019
I not sure if anyone else has ask but why is the Android version not working on some phones
The app should work on Android 12 and newer versions, but performance may vary depending on the hardware. If you need support, please join us on Discord, and we’ll look into it.

DarkEA

Jun 2, 2018
The app should work on Android 12 and newer versions, but performance may vary depending on the hardware. If you need support, please join us on Discord, and we’ll look into it.
I got Android version 14 on my galaxy s24 ultra this is the message I get when I hit install

Slusiom

Oct 10, 2019
I got Android version 14 on my galaxy s24 ultra this is the message I get when I hit install
That's the same phone I have, and it works fine for me. Were you able to install previous versions without any issues?

AJSHR

Jan 12, 2019
  • Introduced a new area within the Pinger location.
  • Added a new event in Pinger with Lily.

Only thing I can do in Pinger is the work, was there any event there? Oh I loved the mini game, and the card game was really awesome!

• Red Heart
Reactions: Slusiom

Slusiom

Oct 10, 2019
  • Introduced a new area within the Pinger location.
  • Added a new event in Pinger with Lily.

Only thing I can do in Pinger is the work, was there any event there? Oh I loved the mini game, and the card game was really awesome!
Hi AJSHR ! In the hallway, after using the elevator, you'll find Herd and Hanna's offices. At the end, you'll see a new area. Well, new for this version 0.1.21 . The event with Lily will start when you enter this area. If you have any trouble completing the event, let me know. Cheers!
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

• Red Heart
Reactions: AJSHR

Sunedosa

Jun 24, 2018
Liked it besides the minigames, the controls for the car repo's are kinda clunky. And when helping Jazzmin getting her stuff vs a horny landlord fists where thrown that made him hit the floor. Jazzmin like that a lot and left for mc's apartment. Then later she was down/depressed "because her landlord raped her whan mc was unconscious" Say what now ? That's not what happened tbh.

Reactions: Slusiom

Slusiom

Oct 10, 2019
Liked it besides the minigames, the controls for the car repo's are kinda clunky. And when helping Jazzmin getting her stuff vs a horny landlord fists where thrown that made him hit the floor. Jazzmin like that a lot and left for mc's apartment. Then later she was down/depressed "because her landlord raped her whan mc was unconscious" Say what now ? That's not what happened tbh.
Yes, it's an error in this version, but it doesn't save. If you notice, that event always appears while Jazzmin is having breakfast. This error has been fixed for the next version.

For now, only the version where you can't help Jazzmin appears :(. The new version where this error doesn't occur will be available soon.

Reactions: Sunedosa

Lord Verminaard

Mar 14, 2018

Here the save
I have this bug as well. And I will report 2 additional bugs.

1 - If I use "Skip" button in Cynthia's minigame two cases happen randomly. In first case the game doesn't give any dialogue or relation and as soon as I leave that location Cynthia messages me about a new job. In second case she just responses with "I am disappointed in you." I am assuming that is not intentional.

2 - 15K reward for becoming 10 lvl in Pinger before day 30 are repeated with just working at Pinger again after taking this reward. I had that reward 7 times now.

Apart from bugs, I couldn't find "good" Dianne-Veronica path. When I play last lockpicking event, I end up fucking Violet and Dianne leaves. I gave money to Veronica, took VIP card and Veronica seeing in VIP but I can't enter there. So what am I missing?

Slusiom

Oct 10, 2019
Here the Same :( I have won the fight
Yes, it's a bug in this version... https://f95zone.to/threads/under-control-v0-1-21a-slusiom.119971/post-13985154

I have this bug as well. And I will report 2 additional bugs.

1 - If I use "Skip" button in Cynthia's minigame two cases happen randomly. In first case the game doesn't give any dialogue or relation and as soon as I leave that location Cynthia messages me about a new job. In second case she just responses with "I am disappointed in you." I am assuming that is not intentional.

2 - 15K reward for becoming 10 lvl in Pinger before day 30 are repeated with just working at Pinger again after taking this reward. I had that reward 7 times now.

Apart from bugs, I couldn't find "good" Dianne-Veronica path. When I play last lockpicking event, I end up fucking Violet and Dianne leaves. I gave money to Veronica, took VIP card and Veronica seeing in VIP but I can't enter there. So what am I missing?
Thanks for the report Lord Verminaard I write it down to fix as soon as possible :) . Regarding the Vip area of the TRT, once you get it, the area manager should let you in. Although for the moment there is nothing to do there.

Lord Verminaard

Mar 14, 2018
Yes, it's a bug in this version... https://f95zone.to/threads/under-control-v0-1-21a-slusiom.119971/post-13985154

Thanks for the report Lord Verminaard I write it down to fix as soon as possible :) . Regarding the Vip area of the TRT, once you get it, the area manager should let you in. Although for the moment there is nothing to do there.
Yeah, he let me in but noyhing to do there. Thanks for answer.

How can I have a good relationship with both Veronica and Dianne, is it fully implemented? Computer show two different version of Veronica's sex scene and Dianne's talk in bar but I couldn't find how to achieve it. I couldn't find a guideline for it.

3.00 star(s) 6 Votes