Uncle Eugene

Jun 6, 2020
Patreon Patch

Features:
-Removes paywall, granting you maximum tier patreon
-Blocks some of the internet requests, such as Game Analytics
-Should work properly with future versions

Installation:
-Unpack into the game folder (where .exe file is located).
-Run the game

Game uses Game Analytics (which this patch blocks), but may use other internet requests which I did not block because I couldn't care less, so if you're one of those paranoiacs just block the game in firewall

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Please leave a like on this post to support my works. This will help me continue to create useful cracks and patches for the community. Thank you!​

Patch requested by 6string420

Last edited:

GrammerCop

Donor
Mar 15, 2020
Well that explains why the Unity engine is being used.
Most likely.
  • It is also one of the reasons I won't check it out any further.
  • Another reason is that there are quite a few complaints about the minigame(s) in the game itself.
  • The other reason is that the overview is kinda lame. It does not mention what the game is about and does not provide enough information to decide to check it out further.
Best of luck to the developer.

Reactions: Slusiom

Moni23

Aug 26, 2020
I liked the game. Beautiful girls, no incest, free movement does not tire you. It’s difficult to say anything about the plot yet, but it looks interesting.
The only complaint is the part with the night penetrations into the girls' houses. It's not very nice to play as a guy who does that.
I wish the developer good luck and hope he doesn't force us to choose just one girl

Nov 1, 2018
Patreon Patch

Features:
-Removes paywall, granting you maximum tier patreon
-Blocks some of the internet requests, such as Game Analytics
-Should work properly with future versions

Installation:
-Unpack into the game folder (where .exe file is located).
-Run the game

Game uses Game Analytics (which this patch blocks), but may use other internet requests which I did not block because I couldn't care less, so if you're one of those paranoiacs just block the game in firewall

I'm basically collecting (y) on F95 instead of working real job, so I'd really appreciate if you'd left a like on this post so I can continue making questionable life decisions

Patch requested by 6string420

Hello there!
Dumb question but ... how to use patch on Mac version ? Can't find .exe or a valid directory to drop the patch...

Gwylim

Jul 2, 2020
Ok - the tow truck game has killed my enjoyment of this game. Moving on.
Same here, what pissed me off the most was when I changed gear it would change back as soon as I tried to move. Not every time, but enough that I shut the game down before coming on here to see if it was a known bug.

stargate1979

Mar 12, 2020
I quit playing because of the night scenes, not to mention the horrid minigames. Dev talked about improvements but nothing has been improved, only made worse.

bitsybobs3

Ultimate Torrent Dude
Donor
Jun 13, 2021
UnderControl-SLUSIOM-0.1.21a
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.
Want to join the team? Read more here!

Saint Blackmoor

Saint and Sinner
Donor
Oct 26, 2017
Hey Slusiom good to see the game here. ;)
The changelog shows a lot of work, thanks.

Changelog: One of many improvements.

Added the option to skip Cynthia's missions by disabling mini-games.
Introduced a new way to control Cynthia's missions, allowing for ASDW keys in addition to touch and arrow controls. Shifting between forward and reverse can now be done with the 'R' key or directly on the gear shift on screen.

stargate1979

Last edited:
  • Red Heart

erw255

Jan 27, 2020
This game is missing tags. I was going through the previous scene to see alternate outcomes and discovered one of the girls had gotten raped by her scumbag landlord. And don't give me crap saying it isn't rape because he didn't give her an option. I never would have touched this game had I known that was in there. Tag the game appropriately with rape and netorare.

3.00 star(s) 6 Votes