3.00 star(s) 6 Votes

Slusiom

Oct 10, 2019
Yeah, he let me in but noyhing to do there. Thanks for answer.

How can I have a good relationship with both Veronica and Dianne, is it fully implemented? Computer show two different version of Veronica's sex scene and Dianne's talk in bar but I couldn't find how to achieve it. I couldn't find a guideline for it.
So that Dianne doesn't leave when you find Veronica enjoying herself on the couch. The important thing would be not to cum on Veronica. The second option, if I remember correctly. That way Dianne won't find out what happened, but of course. You would have to load a game before that happens and it would be canon of your game.

We are preparing a very complete guide, I hope to have everything ready for the 0.1.23A update. :D

Last edited:
Reactions: Lord Verminaard

Lord Verminaard

Mar 14, 2018
So that Dianne doesn't leave when you find Veronica enjoying herself on the couch. Lo importante sería no correrse sobre Verónica. The second option, if I remember correctly. That way Dianne won't find out what happened, but of course. You would have to load a game before that happens and it would be canon of your game.

We are preparing a very complete guide, I hope to have everything ready for the 0.1.23A update. :D
Thanks for the answer.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Slusiom
3.00 star(s) 6 Votes