Ren'Py Abandoned Under House Arrest Reboot [Ch. 2 Halloween] [HSA GAMES]

4.20 star(s) 6 Votes

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
banner.jpg

Overview:
It happened almost 3 years ago. A tragic and murderous night that changed your life forever. As you were still a minor, you were taken away and placed into an institution to assess your mental health. Almost 3 years later, you finally get to return home. But you still question what REALLY happened that night. Your memories are foggy, the people around you appear mysterious and deceptive about their own recollection of events. What truly happened that night? Find out while you also romance the people closest to you.
Reboot of this game.​

Thread Updated: 2021-10-31
Release Date: 2021-10-31
Developer: HSA GAMES - -
Censored: No
Version: Ch. 2 Halloween Special
Language: English
Other Games: Oath of Loyalty
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

DOWNLOAD
Win - Lin: - - - -
Mac: - -
Android: - -
Other:
Compressed

*This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

RUHA Preview_00.jpg RUHA Preview_01.jpg RUHA Preview_02.jpg RUHA Preview_03.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

JC07

Jun 14, 2020
yes the game is going to be a harem the tag is missing but hope when the oficial first version got released the moderators add the tag
Wow thanks.

I asked, but I was kind of hopeless. I like the style of the other game, but it's a shame we can't follow a harem route, like, I don't even expect a true harem ending, if there is it's great, but if we can follow all the routes in a single move that's fine for me. And I saw that in the other game this isn't possible, which was a little discouraging for me. But it's still a good game.

I hope this one is at the same level or higher and that the DEV can achieve its goals.

Reactions: Look-see

rKnight

Devoted Member
Jun 12, 2017
Intriguing story, good renders, and some popular culture references. I have that feeling that everything is predictive sometimes not too much surprise happening in there, but lately, most of the devs have no idea for surprising elements, in addition that I'm NOT a huge fan of the SANDBOX gameplay.

Your memories are foggy, the people around you appear mysterious and deceptive about their own recollection of events.
Woman: "Now I see why they call you the sex machine, dearie." (lying)
MC: "Holy fuck that was quick!" (foggy memories) lol

Last edited:

Deleted member 1571716

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 7, 2019
the dev is the same xD and i remember the old version and was a sandbox too and visual novel you can choose the mode you want to play so hope in a future versions we have the same with this new version
That's why I remembered just the VN. I won't play sandbox. lol Thanks for the info. Just didn't remember the sandbox mode.

4.20 star(s) 6 Votes