Ren'Py Abandoned Under House Arrest Reboot [Ch. 2 Halloween] [HSA GAMES]

4.20 star(s) 6 Votes

Ghost'Xo

Oct 24, 2020
"Your memories are foggy"
Ah, another game that uses amnesia, such a lazy & cliché plot device.

Silk_Ari

Game Developer
Dec 21, 2017
Yes. This IS the same game, and why a reboot? Well for a few reasons. Number one it was never Abandoned, it was put on the side to start Oath of Loyalty with a partnership (Hooli).... when came time to come back to it (as we are finishing part 1 of OOL) I decided that it needed a complete make over. The graphics, the story the characters... AND most importantly, something you guys will never see...the back end of things. It's completely overhauled. The original game was a freaking mess to maintain. Also, if you don't thinkt he renders look better now, you need to have your eyes adjusted, buy some glasses, I don't know lol.

There will be a harem route, most probably won't satisfy everyone.... but hey if you're not satisfied, go make your own damn game. The theme and story and fetishes will stay the same so expect the same themes to come back... this is a dark drama/comedy story so.... look forward to the return of our very bestest of the all friends SAL! :)

Hope everyone enjoys and supports us. :)

Last edited:

Silk_Ari

Game Developer
Dec 21, 2017
By the way, the sand box elements are just extras. They will not affect the story. The story IS linear. If you just follow the progress on your phone you can go forward with the game. Also, for the ACTUAL game release there will be a story mode that will give you full points off the bat, so no need to add/manage points to complete everything. You will still have to use the skills buttons to romance characters though and unlock certain scenes.

KGregory

Jul 9, 2019
I was disappointed when the original VN was placed on hold. I found the story intriguing and showed promise during the development. It is good to see that the developer has returned to continue the development of this VN. Although the VN is being rebooted, I think the new graphics look incredible, if the demo is anything to go by. Kudos to the developer and good luck going forward.

Silk_Ari

Game Developer
Dec 21, 2017
no need for the characters to have movement or animations when you are having a dialogue with them.
there will actually be 2 types of dialogues. One in which its just an animated character and another type will be action interactions with scenes and dialogue (like the memory scene)

4.20 star(s) 6 Votes