3.80 star(s) 14 Votes

MacDoobie

Mar 3, 2019
Guess this one is abandoned for now. Too Bad - but wish the dev luck.
============================================
From His Patreon:

Sorry for being away, but I've been working my ass off. Sadly (for the game) my contract has been renewed for another 3 to 6 months. That means no time for the game. What can I say, I need to make a living, support my family and be a present husband and father. Working full time and trying to produce updates is just not possible. I tried real hard for a year to make it work, but what can I say, it is what it is.
That being said, I'll be deactivating my patreon shortly, I don't know if it will be permanently, but it's possible one day, it might live again...who knows.
Until then, my undying gratitude to everyone who played and enjoyed the game and also gave me the will to keep going.
Those of you who gave some of their hard earned cash are superstars in my book, you guys rock.
To all, I wish the best. I won't say goodbye, I'll just say see ya later.
Silk_Ari

D

Deleted member 899020

Guess this one is abandoned for now. Too Bad - but wish the dev luck.
============================================
From His Patreon:

Sorry for being away, but I've been working my ass off. Sadly (for the game) my contract has been renewed for another 3 to 6 months. That means no time for the game. What can I say, I need to make a living, support my family and be a present husband and father. Working full time and trying to produce updates is just not possible. I tried real hard for a year to make it work, but what can I say, it is what it is.
That being said, I'll be deactivating my patreon shortly, I don't know if it will be permanently, but it's possible one day, it might live again...who knows.
Until then, my undying gratitude to everyone who played and enjoyed the game and also gave me the will to keep going.
Those of you who gave some of their hard earned cash are superstars in my book, you guys rock.
To all, I wish the best. I won't say goodbye, I'll just say see ya later.
Silk_Ari
@
Silk_Ari
is respectable guy, I really wish him best luck

sickkid89

Nov 1, 2018
its been awhile since i play this game. its sad to see this game got abandoned, do i get the chance to bang mom on the last update?

Reactions: Silk_Ari

Silk_Ari

Game Developer
Dec 21, 2017
FROM PATREON PAGE:::::::::::::::::
HAPPY (BELATED) HOLIDAYS

Dear friends,
as you know I've been away working hard to make a living, it's been going well. I am now home for the holidays and would like to wish everyone happy holidays!
FYI, My contract is still up until April so don;t expect any updates until then. As I have said before, my contract may renew and I may have to postpone development again, kindly remember that if you're a patron, as I cannot guarantee any update dates.
Thank you to everyone and look for a special render from the "younger generation" of UHA wishing you a happy new-year coming soon!
But for now, the milf's want to wish you happy holidays!
Enjoy,
Silk_Ari

xmas.jpg

Silk_Ari

Game Developer
Dec 21, 2017
FROM PATREON++++++++++++++++++++++++
======================================

Happy holidays!
I'll be posting some more "sexy" holiday renders in the days to come! Feel free to comment on duos/trios youd like to see!
Silk_Ari

xmas2.jpg

ILCjr

Dec 27, 2018
FROM PATREON++++++++++++++++++++++++
======================================

Happy holidays!
I'll be posting some more "sexy" holiday renders in the days to come! Feel free to comment on duos/trios youd like to see!
Silk_Ari

View attachment 500423
I wish I had enough money to bring you up to the $1,500 a month to help you make this a full time thing.

Silk_Ari

Game Developer
Dec 21, 2017
Hello dear friends,

Sorry to say still working hard and no time to make a proper update, but I thought you guys might like to finish the minigame on the phone. From your room go to your phone, click minigame...enjoy the ending.

PC:

MAC:

THIS IS THE MINIGAME ONLY THERE IS NO UPDATE TO THE STORY!

zielony2

Dec 16, 2017
Hello dear friends,

Sorry to say still working hard and no time to make a proper update, but I thought you guys might like to finish the minigame on the phone. From your room go to your phone, click minigame...enjoy the ending.

PC: Mega

MAC: Mega

THIS IS THE MINIGAME ONLY THERE IS NO UPDATE TO THE STORY!
Thats nice, you are back.

3.80 star(s) 14 Votes