Unreal Engine Under the Witch [v1.8] [NumericGazer]

3.90 star(s) 102 Votes

windyhome1

Jan 18, 2018
In the updated version, the resolution slider doesn't quite help as much as changing the settings in the files like the prior method shown. But for some reason, the settings don't save for 1.1, they always revert (I assume due to the slider). Any fix for this?

zyoshiro7

Dec 16, 2017
In the updated version, the resolution slider doesn't quite help as much as changing the settings in the files like the prior method shown. But for some reason, the settings don't save for 1.1, they always revert (I assume due to the slider). Any fix for this?
I have the same problem. Also, my gallery always seems to be empty even though I already saw all the scenes.

meeman

Jul 12, 2019
It actually is a very well made game with great animations. The biggest problem for me is that I can't run the game well. My framerate is ass, but overall, great ideas over here.
Maybe try running a lower resolution?

Blood Parade

Dusk of Mankind
Donor
Jun 17, 2018
I did talk about a preference vote with NumericGazer later on. if you compare it to the earlier (canceled) poll where people could vote for any number of options, ass worship went from being the top option to getting 0 votes. He does plan to adjust how voting works later to better represent the fans.

That said, neither piss nor fart is in the game as it stands and there are no scenes in production for it. Yet people actually show up for it and pay good money to try to get it in the game. If people with more vanilla tastes were actually willing to do this, there wouldn't be any need to worry for people like you.
Think I'd wait to see what ends up happening with that. For now, I'm definitely having the same worries as with ToT; I want to support games like this with how niche the market for femdom eroge seems to be, but that market still seems far away from my territory of secondary interests. ToT inevitably became a chore for me, where I would force myself through shit I despise in hopes of that one or two scenes down the line that I may actually enjoy. I'm kind of worried that with a voting spread like that, as more people like that may consider joining in and/or jumping ship, UTW may end up suffering the same fate and, as of now, any attempt at supporting my kinks would be a useless waste of a vote.

ermousa

Dec 17, 2018
the animation is superb, the eyes uhhff it feels I will melt, so hot... really like the leglock pussy lick while standing, also surprise amazon while holding hands, scenes always holding hands is a plus..

I'm not really a fan of leg scissors BUT the way the devs annimated it AND let go mer seconds before completely blackout and do it again is very hot though and doing it multiple position what a bonus... what i really liked is the witch doesnot snap your neck or suffocate you to death, the witch just wants you to worship her powerful legs :D

wish it have more pov view or movable camera angle on scenes, also option that hat is removable because she is hot without it..but I don't know if its too hard to code or animate

now I know why japan successfully done femdoms the right way, not some american feminist ballbusting sadist....

Gabaw

Jun 23, 2017
The few scenes already present are great. It's a good start. However though, I'm getting up in that witch ass one way or another and no abra kadabra bs is gonna stop me!

3.90 star(s) 102 Votes