Unreal Engine Under the Witch [v1.8] [NumericGazer]

3.90 star(s) 102 Votes
D

Deleted member 205059

It seem that its just a gallery mode. But I would kill for a gallery mode.
Also added graphics options, a dead potion (insta lose), 32-bit mode a couple bug fixes and he removed the dog sound in that scene and replaced it with a grunt. Also I corrected typos here and there.

Reactions: Mistervd

Mistervd

Nov 25, 2017
Also added graphics options, a dead potion (insta lose), 32-bit mode a couple bug fixes and he removed the dog sound in that scene and replaced it with a grunt. Also I corrected typos here and there.
Yep basically a better version overall but if you have all the scenes (I dont) isnt that important.

Keobr

Feb 1, 2018
My PC gtx 1050 + Intel g3220 +8 GB dual Chanel RAM runs greatly. But if you have something on celeron 3315 or 3350 (etc.) Without graphic card it can be painful for eyes.

About the game: animation is interesting, but it's one fight, like in ultimate fighting girl... If it were a world with different enemies and such battles it would be more interesting, or with progression, when not only you became stronger. For example even adding level drain attak (with keeping that level for instance on witch ) will make another experience from game. Cose on 5Th -8Th levels witch have no chanses, her attacks do not damaging you( almost)....

Reactions: qhrrywk

Jockeyboy

Jan 28, 2019
My PC gtx 1050 + Intel g3220 +8 GB dual Chanel RAM runs greatly. But if you have something on celeron 3315 or 3350 (etc.) Without graphic card it can be painful for eyes.

About the game: animation is interesting, but it's one fight, like in ultimate fighting girl... If it were a world with different enemies and such battles it would be more interesting, or with progression, when not only you became stronger. For example even adding level drain attak (with keeping that level for instance on witch ) will make another experience from game. Cose on 5Th -8Th levels witch have no chanses, her attacks do not damaging you( almost)....
I think I have an mx-130 with i5.

Is that good enough

D

Deleted member 205059

This is still the very first version of the game with only one enemy. Long term balance is a goal for later versions, especially since multiple witches are planned.

Feb 24, 2019
It actually is a very well made game with great animations. The biggest problem for me is that I can't run the game well. My framerate is ass, but overall, great ideas over here.

D-R

Jul 3, 2017
It actually is a very well made game with great animations. The biggest problem for me is that I can't run the game well. My framerate is ass, but overall, great ideas over here.
Page 4 - comment #64 :p

3.90 star(s) 102 Votes