Unreal Engine Under the Witch [v1.8] [NumericGazer]

3.90 star(s) 102 Votes
Nov 11, 2018
Nice FJ game! Wish there were more positions/animations (as a lvl 3 I only saw 1 FJ animation/loop so far) but I'm sure they will be added later.

Reactions: Drirr

scoobzz

Dec 6, 2018
It's cool to see the femdom genre finally get a fully animated game of this quality-- with original 3D characters and not the same Daz/MMD base models used by every other dev to boot. But there's virtually no POV scenes. Sadly it's just not for me. Not yet anyways.

KinguOfBel

Jun 7, 2018
Not at all into femdom but I appreciate how well done this is. Just give me a option to make that witch my bitch instead and it would be perfect!

dingledangle9

Apr 29, 2019
This game is amazing. Will support all the way. Hopefully won't go off the deep end with the fetish though. Game has a lot of potential to draw in normies and cause some new fetishes to grow. You don't want to scare them away in my opinion. I'm one of those normies that don't really like footjobs or being dominated by females but this game may awaken something in me the same with other normies. Honestly, this game could be one of the best games on f95. Loved all the animations, the female mating press animation may need a little tweaking though. I think it can look better, loved it :). Oh and this is my first comment btw. Been a lurker for years and I just had to say something because this game is just that good lol.

Normies have enough games, they can fuck right on off.

Love the game. Would like to have the option of a more fleshed out "bad end" when you lose, seeing a few days as life as her slave, especially if it was based on what you lost to. Foot slave/Ass slave/etc. ending

Hawke44

Apr 14, 2019
Against the background of all these thousands of slide games, this creation is perceived as a fresh sip.
Long time haven't seen such a cool animation (especially the fight), but it is terrible to imagine how much time had
to be spent on the creation of this demo. It's cool that the author wants to release a full game, but I do not think
that it is necessary to have any hopes for this project, at least the next two years. No offense to the author, it is
also worth noting that the current game industry suffers from deceitful marketing. Promises like " a star from the sky",
but in fact "a big d**k in your mouth." Will see what happens, but for now my gratitude and respect to the author, for the work done. The only thing I would like to advise the author, if he still takes the project seriously, to discard the idea of
creating and modeling the open world, and focus on animating the dialogues between the npc and the combat system.
If and create the world, then better on the principle of, small locations and transition between them, as this was
in dragon age origins.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Choo-choo

Rendezvous

Aug 10, 2017
This game is ten times better than that other fighting game where then Player fights giant women. Its basically a borderline snuff game with no sexual content outside of the aggressive abuse.

Also on a side note, that femdom mating press scene is amazing but its not as good as it could be because pencil dicks are the f---ing worst....if the dev sees this please fix...

Last edited:

hecom

Jan 26, 2019
I can't even open the game without a warning "out of memory trying to rellocate resources..." damn intel 4000,the GameUserSettings.ini file is completely empty
how to fix ?
>inb4 upgrade from potato pc

Lewdhound

Aug 8, 2017
I can't even open the game without a warning "out of memory trying to rellocate resources..." damn intel 4000,the GameUserSettings.ini file is completely empty
how to fix ?
>inb4 upgrade from potato pc
Looks like its running out of Graphics memories.
Need better Graphic card or maybe RAM

Maybe try to use low graphic tweak (check old post)?

Flamer1995

May 11, 2018
Looks like its running out of Graphics memories.
Need better Graphic card or maybe RAM

Maybe try to use low graphic tweak (check old post)?
i tryed that, but i can't enter the game to make a savefile so i just have the emply files.

if someone got a save so we can try that i'll be grateful

Bacher

Dec 4, 2017
Great game, i can see potential in this one. example: witch that can magicly change clothes to black latex or some other kinky stuff and enviroment/fighting location and whatever else they can come up with :D maybe change the fighting style for the male tho.. a sword against a foot is a little crazy lol :p

damnson1111

Jul 21, 2017
Wow, this really is something else. The BJ scene in particular is super sexy as the focus is on her face close-up, and she has a pretty decent character design. Too bad I cannot run it on max setting on my feeble laptop.

To minimize damage on the takedowns, it seems like the amount of time that you wait before making your first selection correlates with the chance of struggle success, waiting one minute after hold pops up and before selecting struggle hasn't failed me yet.

Last edited:
Reactions: undercover

tankardsbillz

Jun 3, 2017
10/10
mastapiece

only qualms i have with it is when the protag starts actually barking, that shit killed me, i couldn't stop laughing for a while
need a way to mute the protag, otherwise no real issues besides those luscious witch tiddies not being available

3.90 star(s) 102 Votes