Unreal Engine Under the Witch [v1.8] [NumericGazer]

3.90 star(s) 102 Votes

Vaqt

Jul 28, 2017
Dem, i need some help. Cant beat her, no matter blocking or not, she's just spamming her magic bolts and instantly kills me ;( Any walkthrough tips pleasy? ^^

IamHisMaster

Jun 17, 2018
Dem, i need some help. Cant beat her, no matter blocking or not, she's just spamming her magic bolts and instantly kills me ;( Any walkthrough tips pleasy? ^^
Boi just let her defeat you again and again and again until you reach lvl 5, after lvl 5 spam this new skill that you learned and you're good to go

hoi123

Jun 9, 2018
my game wont rung long enough for that. I get a fatal error the moment the thing starts. it doesent even say what kind

Blood Parade

Dusk of Mankind
Donor
Jun 17, 2018
It looks interesting and like it could be of very high quality when it's finished. Too bad it would probably detonate my toaster into smithereens if I tried it, even on lowest settings. On a sidenote, it seems weird to compare a UE4 game to an RPGM game. It's just good to see a niche interest get more stuff to play.

hustlebones1k

Mar 19, 2019
Solid game, pretty fun but there's definitely a lot of potential to be tapped here. It's kinda basic as is but good so far :^)

D-R

Jul 3, 2017
Bro I checked out appdata and then local but couldnt find under the witch file.
That's because you don't have a save file, you need to go in game, lose (or win) 1 time and the game will let you create a save file.

hoi123

Jun 9, 2018
could someone send a save file. then i could go into the save file and lower the specs from there. Im an idiot in PC stuff but my graphics card is pretty bad. I need to lower the graphics

Truemourne

May 7, 2019
This is a really good game, I'm not a fan of 3d but the Witch just looks so good and the animation is fluent making it impossible to resist this one. The foot scene/combo is really a 10/10. Really looking forward to further releases regardless of when they hit.

meeman

Jul 12, 2019
Already created save file but still couldnt find it
should be here:
C:\Users\ 'your user name' \AppData\Local\UnderTheWitch\Saved\Config\WindowsNoEditor\GameUserSettings.ini
Appdata folder is hidden, find user folder, or go to documents then up one level, and add \appdata to the address bar.

Razeluxe

Mar 18, 2018
My most immediate want (aside from more content in general) is an update to the players movements. His left arm just kind of hangs there (especially noticeable when you win the fight) and is just generally very stiff.

Cologar

May 2, 2018
This is a very impressive first release. The gameplay concept seems quite solid, I especially like the temptation moves and I like the experience gain when you face defeat. Really helps if you are facing difficulties, and if you are maso you can get the witch to do them kinks to you XD.

I eagerly await the next update, hopefully with a new witch to fight.

mpa71

Dec 18, 2017
Fun short game, can't wait to see additional content! The animations are really nice and smooth (expect the bad basic attack). Anyone can try to reach the Developer to ask a V-SYNC option? It's burn graphic cards it's annoying.

EDIT: For graphics settings, as mentioned before, with extra step for V-SYNC:
- go to: C:\Users\username\AppData\Local\UnderTheWitch\Saved\Config\WindowsNoEditor
- in GameUserSettings.ini change line 13: bUseVSync=False >>> bUseVSync=True

Last edited:

RandyPhoenix

Engaged Member
Jun 30, 2018
İs there anyway to see witch's nude? I think I do everyting even win fight with S rank but ı cant see witch's nude :(

Last edited:
3.90 star(s) 102 Votes