Unreal Engine Under the Witch [v1.8] [NumericGazer]

3.90 star(s) 102 Votes

sexyegg

Nov 20, 2018
Is there anything in the lake, or is the loading screen just a hint for something to come? I was pretty disappointed by this update. Last I played it was when you just fought the witch, but at least with that you have a lot of scenes. Not sure if I missed anything but I only got the two losing scenes with the sister.

Gottarave

Oct 8, 2018
If I remember right, the scenes with Dealer were basically just a tech demo. This is supposed to be the real game.

Oct 11, 2018
What do you need to do to get the original post updated in a thread? I figure it would help to have something in said post stating the difference between the 1.4? version (along with a download link) of the game and the current alpha so people could stop asking the same question over and over again regarding the Dealer fight.

PokeIssau

Fan of girls with average tits.
Donor
Jan 15, 2018
The new update [v0.2.0 Alpha v.2.1] brings a new duel with the sister (Alice):
- when she counterattacks -> new h-scene
- when you lose -> new h-scene
Thank you, only that? :/
The development of the game progresses very slowly, although it has great potential.

John Bon Clay

Jul 14, 2020
I love the game, especially the version with the witch, which got removed for magical reasons I guess? For you who don't know it was fighting scenes over and over with multiple endings and grabs etc. Just the combat version, no free roam or houses etc.

A thing that bothers me a little though is that we have stealth animations, We can swim, Running and walking animations, a quest log and markers, day/night cycle.
Not saying it's wrong necessarily but feels like this dude is a lot about showing off his skills while earning some megabucks doing it.

3.90 star(s) 102 Votes