Unreal Engine Under the Witch [v1.8] [NumericGazer]

3.90 star(s) 102 Votes

wario7403

Sep 24, 2019
・Footsmothering
・Titjob
・Riding

how find these scene guys plz ? :) i just see boobsmothering haha and new duel, but not footsmothering and titjob riding too i dont find it

Reactions: Hiuller

Slavesama

Sep 6, 2016
... THat the kind of games i like having male and female dom option. This two side have the same interest for me with that kind of girl...

Suck there is only the submisive route...

YES yes, i know is not the objective but ...well it's just i like having this two in one game... even more when he is that good

John Bon Clay

Jul 14, 2020
So what's new???
Language selection at start up, don't have to find it in settings.
Combat are now displayed properly in English.
One more fight scene with grappling move and loss scene and with a bad ending.
So when you retry the fight she won't one shot you, she will grab you, tease you etc and you fail again leading to another bad ending.
That's pretty much it, few more talking options I think too, but yeh.

Behappy69

Nov 3, 2020
So first of I have said this in part before but I will attempt to make things clearer. First this game has the best Graphics I have seen in any game and I might not have been here as long as a lot of others, But for me I have played well over 300 games I have close to 2 TB of games from this site and out of all of the from straight sex to gay sex and all the in between I have not seen a game that comes close to this in terms of Graphics. I would say very few have 2k graphics but for me This is has 4k graphics as far as I am concerned even though I only have a 2k monitor. I see the detail so much clearer in this game vs all the rest. I do support a lot of games and ranges any where from $1 -$25 for me I am not rich so I cant afford a higher bracked than what I have. But I would support this game in a heart beat if it at least gave me the option to play both Dom and Sub . Which I am sure will never happen. For me this isnt so much about the Theme it is the fact that if there were even a few games that matched this game in graphics and had other themes I wouldnt care but they dont. If I could play other games with these kinds of Graphics I wouldnt say a thing about this game and that is why it Pains me to have to see these Amazing Graphics with this game as I feel I can only see them in this game. Which is not my the theme I want see. But I play it now dreaming of what it could be like in other games one Day! Peace all thats something I needed to get off my Chest. And 1 last thing for those that like this theme you are truely blessed or extremely lucky this dev made the game which is a great game. Even if the theme isnt my favourite.

meeman

Jul 12, 2019
So first of I have said this in part before but I will attempt to make things clearer. First this game has the best Graphics I have seen in any game and I might not have been here as long as a lot of others, But for me I have played well over 300 games I have close to 2 TB of games from this site and out of all of the from straight sex to gay sex and all the in between I have not seen a game that comes close to this in terms of Graphics. I would say very few have 2k graphics but for me This is has 4k graphics as far as I am concerned even though I only have a 2k monitor. I see the detail so much clearer in this game vs all the rest. I do support a lot of games and ranges any where from $1 -$25 for me I am not rich so I cant afford a higher bracked than what I have. But I would support this game in a heart beat if it at least gave me the option to play both Dom and Sub . Which I am sure will never happen. For me this isnt so much about the Theme it is the fact that if there were even a few games that matched this game in graphics and had other themes I wouldnt care but they dont. If I could play other games with these kinds of Graphics I wouldnt say a thing about this game and that is why it Pains me to have to see these Amazing Graphics with this game as I feel I can only see them in this game. Which is not my the theme I want see. But I play it now dreaming of what it could be like in other games one Day! Peace all thats something I needed to get off my Chest. And 1 last thing for those that like this theme you are truely blessed or extremely lucky this dev made the game which is a great game. Even if the theme isnt my favourite.
Yeah, he's done very nice work. The graphics detail, as compared to other games would be just as noticeable in 720 as 1080 or 4k. I doubt he'll make any other real route besides femdom.

3.90 star(s) 102 Votes