Unreal Engine Under the Witch [v1.8] [NumericGazer]

3.90 star(s) 102 Votes

SSDiamond

Apr 20, 2020
If someone would be willing to make videos of the new scenes that would be awesome. I don’t really wanna download the game and play it until there’s more to it.

lewdbender

Aug 7, 2019
quick tip: if you have toaster computer put the game in window mode, lowest grafics nad make the game creen the tinyest you can, you will have to make it a little bigger during combat to make desicions but the rest of the time you can make it tiny so you could enjoy the scenes without low frames.

HereToDisturb

Jan 26, 2021
can anyone upload it to nopy? Idk why but any Mega link isn't opening for me, like ANY mega link.
So yeah.... thanks in advance

Edit: It was on the main page, didn't notice :FacePalm:

Last edited:
Mar 15, 2018
quick tip: if you have toaster computer put the game in window mode, lowest grafics nad make the game creen the tinyest you can, you will have to make it a little bigger during combat to make desicions but the rest of the time you can make it tiny so you could enjoy the scenes without low frames.
How do we make it into windowed mode?

Staring Cat

Jan 8, 2021
Quick question for the patrons: Is numericgazer willing to add new scenes monthly? The work he is doing is great, I am this close to sub his patreon. If he intends to do like that I will hesitate no more,

wümpa-lümpa

Mar 26, 2021
Two scene added in this new update, second fight with defeat scene, sister sit on your back and hold your leg, jerk you, then go in her room for ass worship

Mar 10, 2020
In the new update when you ask Alice how did he convince the king (their father) to allow her to hunt witches, she said she offered him some food, because that's the kind of person their father is. When asked 'with what', she just giggled. What does it mean?

PaNiq

Dec 3, 2017
Just found out about this through a video about the witch. My question is, how do I actually get to fight the witch? The latest version in here is about trying to beat MCs sister (and failing) and it doesn't seem to be able to win at all, even using cheat engine. What am I missing?

3.90 star(s) 102 Votes