Unreal Engine Under the Witch [v1.8] [NumericGazer]

3.90 star(s) 102 Votes

Rand86

Oct 6, 2020

Billus

Nov 14, 2019
Everything is better with Dealer. Better fight because we can win. Better scenes. And fighting an evil woman, it's always better than fighting your sister...
It's your sister dude, how can we fap to this, this is incest :( I can't.
Dealer > all.
Glad someone mentioned how weird it is to add an incest sub plot in I remember seeing the secret training vids and thinking that they were great but when it was revealed that its our sister I lost interest in Alice.

Sylph Phoenix

Sep 24, 2018
Glad someone mentioned how weird it is to add an incest sub plot in I remember seeing the secret training vids and thinking that they were great but when it was revealed that its our sister I lost interest in Alice.
Everything is better with Dealer. Better fight because we can win. Better scenes. And fighting an evil woman, it's always better than fighting your sister...
It's your sister dude, how can we fap to this, this is incest :( I can't.
Dealer > all.
Alright lads let's get some modding going and replace every occurrence of "sister" with "step-sister" and we're in the wind

Jul 27, 2020
well...it finally happend... my PC cannot run this game anymore, looks like the new version needs more power than my toaster PC can provide, it was nice to be part of this chat, but this is my good bay, see you when i could get a better pc :cry:
Don't sweat it, at this rate you will get a better pc before the game gets a decent amount of content to enjoy and for a decent amount of time.

Babadu

Oct 4, 2018
I would love that the fight scene wih Alice was repitable like the witch fight and you could unlock diferent scenarios until you beat her

Reactions: Estella69

lewdbender

Aug 7, 2019
somehow my computure manage to run the game again, but i dont know how to unlock the new scenes, can someone tell me what to do to unlock footsmothering?

mooncakespace

Jun 22, 2019
The visual fidelity and animations of the latest build are without a doubt a quality that adult games have never seen before, and I'm excited to see future updates.

That said, pretty disappointing that the protagonist doesn't get his dick wet once in this build.

Everyone in this thread is losing their shit way too hard though over the characters referring to eachother as siblings though. It's commonplace for eastern adult games to have them say that while they're obviously not actually related. I mean come on, just look at the two.

The same people complaining about the "incest" still happily praise and beat their meat to games like Summertime Saga that have multiple layers of explicit incest and even breeding, so it seems like a double standard with eastern games being held to a much more "pure" standard.

But people complaining about the .1 dealer fight being gone; come on, you can just find the download somewhere else or maybe actually support a a creator for once (shocking, I know) so you can dl it from the patreon. The dealer content is being revamped, the creator has zero obligation to keep old content in new builds (requiring extra work) just for the convenience of f95 users. Absolutely asinine and childish complaint. How about you just ask the OP to put the old links up?

The funniest thing of all is all the people here just whining about how they don't like femdom. Okay? So what? You could play literally any other game. This game isn't being made for you and you have contributed nothing to it's development.

Last edited:

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
The visual fidelity and animations of the latest build are without a doubt a quality that adult games have never seen before, and I'm excited to see future updates.

That said, pretty disappointing that the protagonist doesn't get his dick wet once in this build.

Everyone in this thread is losing their shit way too hard though over the characters referring to eachother as siblings though. It's commonplace for eastern adult games to have them say that while they're obviously not actually related. I mean come on, just look at the two.

The same people complaining about the "incest" still happily praise and beat their meat to games like Summertime Saga that have multiple layers of explicit incest and even breeding, so it seems like a double standard with eastern games being held to a much more "pure" standard.

But people complaining about the .1 dealer fight being gone; come on, you can just find the download somewhere else or maybe actually support a a creator for once (shocking, I know) so you can dl it from the patreon. The dealer content is being revamped, the creator has zero obligation to keep old content in new builds (requiring extra work) just for the convenience of f95 users. Absolutely asinine and childish complaint. How about you just ask the OP to put the old links up?

The funniest thing of all is all the people here just whining about how they don't like femdom. Okay? So what? You could play literally any other game. This game isn't being made for you and you have contributed nothing to it's development.
No, I'm pretty sure the players who don't like the incest in this game aren't the people searching up incest centric games on here. At worst, they might TOLERATE some incest in an otherwise great game. Even so, that doesn't mean they want to see incest creep it's way into every new game that gets made such as UTW.

ss6

Nov 9, 2018

We can like femdom and dislike incest, it's not the same fetish :)
For example I really liked succubus prison, monster girl quest, cage of succubi, the lust series ( lust grimm, lust friend ... ), lilith in nightmare, succubus tower 2 ... It's all femdom games with succubus / witch / monster trying to drain you. There is no incest in those games. And it's better like that !
The only game with a little bit incest i've played, it's Girls beat hero, but no one are playing this game to fight the sister when we can be drained by a witch or the monster lord xD

3.90 star(s) 102 Votes