Unreal Engine Under the Witch [v1.8] [NumericGazer]

3.90 star(s) 102 Votes

kATIDIT

Jun 18, 2020
Please help me. When I start the game, there is a castscene with a witch and then a plot with Alice, but I did not find a battle with a witch. What am I doing wrong?

ss6

Nov 9, 2018
Please help me. When I start the game, there is a castscene with a witch and then a plot with Alice, but I did not find a battle with a witch. What am I doing wrong?
It's normal, you are playing on the new version, you can't fight the witch. You can find a link to download the old ( and better ) version with only the witch.

meeman

Jul 12, 2019

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
We can like femdom and dislike incest, it's not the same fetish :)
For example I really liked succubus prison, monster girl quest, cage of succubi, the lust series ( lust grimm, lust friend ... ), lilith in nightmare, succubus tower 2 ... It's all femdom games with succubus / witch / monster trying to drain you. There is no incest in those games. And it's better like that !
The only game with a little bit incest i've played, it's Girls beat hero, but no one are playing this game to fight the sister when we can be drained by a witch or the monster lord xD
Well said!

Also, good taste in games as well. I have played most of those and they are some of the best gems on this site.

Reactions: PoeTato and ss6

ss6

Nov 9, 2018
probably stupid question.... why can't we play vs dealer anymore?
Why ? Really good question. I don't know why she isn't in the new version.
But if you want to fight her again, you can find download link in previous pages.

Heithen

Jun 13, 2021
Hi i need some help, my game crash after the first fight with Alice. When i finish the tample scene and return to gameplay the game fade balck and i cant see anything. But i can acces to menu because i can hear it. Someone know what is the problem? Thanks for read

meeman

Jul 12, 2019
probably stupid question.... why can't we play vs dealer anymore?
Because it's not integrated into the latest demo. Maybe the story's still being thought up? I don't know.

To fight her, scroll half-way up this page, find my post, click my link to the other post where v1.4 was posted, and get it.

Reactions: NicCag and PoeTato

ss6

Nov 9, 2018
" Trying to take a moral high ground on your fetishes or kinkshame others for theirs on an adult games forum makes no sense. We're all equally degenerate here."
You are right, but no one here is kinkshaming the dev. Some of us came for femdom and witch. And now we have incest and no witch :D We are just sad ( or maybe some are angry :KEK: ).

neddyf

Apr 15, 2019
Can you tell me the version I have to download for it?
It is the last build of this thread ?
v0.2.0 Alpha v.2.1

3.90 star(s) 102 Votes