Mar 26, 2021
Nice, july will be a good month
so no update for this month?
"Achievement of June 2021" Patreon post

View attachment 1273307
Nothing until end of july, and btw

"
About Alpha #3
It will be released at the end of July. I'm thinking of adding one erotic scene, hopefully two, one for Herba and one for Alice. "

16-24 k one, maybe two erotic scene

still love his job, ryl not sure if i can keep follow him

hearmoar

Jul 5, 2018
Yeah, right? Just looking at the quality of his work is motivation enough to be patient and wait. Also, he seems to be pretty up to date on hiring voice actresses for his characters, so there is also that to take up his time.
But wouldn't it make more sense to just make bigger updates less frequently?

Shotlite88

Mar 16, 2020
Nothing until end of july, and btw

"
About Alpha #3
It will be released at the end of July. I'm thinking of adding one erotic scene, hopefully two, one for Herba and one for Alice. "

16-24 k one, maybe two erotic scene

still love his job, ryl not sure if i can keep follow him
Who is Herba by the way????

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020

no08910

Mar 30, 2020
Just played the game, and i think the vaginal sex tag should be removed for now since there are none of it.

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
Well the current state MC is in (uncontrollably pervert, that is) it is more likely he'll be placing his face under it himself.
Perhaps, but I think it's more likely that he will need an item from her but has no monies. She will take pity on our MC and offer to let him pay with his dignity.

The other way I could see it happening is as a punishment for shoplifting like the The Legend of Zelda - Link's Awakening. She could even come up with a humiliating name for MC after humbling him that other characters will start calling him.

Jony sin69

Sep 26, 2020
Okay I literally have no idea how do i play this game. Its impossible to win te fight. My attack has really low damage. I've tried all the version. still couldn't be able to see any of the vaginal sex scene. All are just tourture sence as i keep loosing every time. there is even no conntrol guide. wtf am i

Superman007

Oct 27, 2020
Perhaps, but I think it's more likely that he will need an item from her but has no monies. She will take pity on our MC and offer to let him pay with his dignity.

The other way I could see it happening is as a punishment for shoplifting like the The Legend of Zelda - Link's Awakening. She could even come up with a humiliating name for MC after humbling him that other characters will start calling him.
Either way, one thing is for sure

Herba looks fat-asstic.

adgg

Sep 4, 2020
Hello.
Two questions
Is this the complete game with all the content?
How can I access the Discord?
i dont know the answer of second but first one is no not even close to complete its says alfa tho if you dont know whats mean of alfa means early stage of game thats a valid term for every game

DenomaraXYZ

Apr 25, 2020
...it is more likely he'll be placing his face under it himself.
If this is how the game ends up turning out then I have no interest in playing any more of it. Femdom games are hotter when the player is forced and dominated and mindbroken sexually and turned into a useful idiot for the sexual pleasure of the enemy. That is more or less what femdom is as a fetish. The player character did nothing but think with his dick in the Sister's lake house version and was gagging for sex which made it less of a femdom game already. If by version 3 the Hero character just asks point blank "Can I bang you?" I'm done supporting any more of this "fem domination" game.

3.90 star(s) 102 Votes