Unreal Engine Under the Witch [v1.8] [NumericGazer]

3.90 star(s) 102 Votes

Melon Van

Dec 14, 2019
Okay I literally have no idea how do i play this game. Its impossible to win te fight. My attack has really low damage. I've tried all the version. still couldn't be able to see any of the vaginal sex scene. All are just tourture sence as i keep loosing every time. there is even no conntrol guide. wtf am i
You level up even after losing, the further in the fight you get, the more unique acts the witch performs. Try again and again!

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
I wonder if there are any Less mean butt still domineering Girls in this game that Make you eat their Poop. Thats wut I want to see! The main Character being Cared for Somewhat, But she only lets him eat Her shit! and drink her pee! :love:o_O That whould be amazed AMAZING in This game!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!o_O:poop::poop::giggle:
If that's the direction the dev goes with UTW then I don't want to live on this planet anymore.

SurprisedMoth

Sep 29, 2017
I wonder if there are any Less mean butt still domineering Girls in this game that Make you eat their Poop. Thats wut I want to see! The main Character being Cared for Somewhat, But she only lets him eat Her shit! and drink her pee! :love:o_O That whould be amazed AMAZING in This game!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!o_O:poop::poop::giggle:
AFAIK dev is more vanilla-oriented. I really doubt that would be ever included in game. Which is sad. Optional fetishes in game never hurt anyone. Could've just add few piss/scat scenes hidden behind a check in settings.

renzur

Aug 14, 2017
AFAIK dev is more vanilla-oriented. I really doubt that would be ever included in game. Which is sad. Optional fetishes in game never hurt anyone. Could've just add few piss/scat scenes hidden behind a check in settings.
You have to understand that some developers do not actually like making that kind of content.

Just because a small percentage of fans want that shit in the game, will not make him even remotely consider developing it.

Developers have a sanity, and usually have a line they do not cross in terms of kinks.

I'd rather numeric only focus on the content he wants in his game, not be tortured while making that vulgar crap.

merlinmarloc

Apr 13, 2021
i dont know the answer of second but first one is no not even close to complete its says alfa tho if you dont know whats mean of alfa means early stage of game thats a valid term for every game
I know. I don't express myself well. My question is if the version of the game that is on this page has the same content as that on the Patreon

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
You have to understand that some developers do not actually like making that kind of content.

Just because a small percentage of fans want that shit in the game, will not make him even remotely consider developing it.

Developers have a sanity, and usually have a line they do not cross in terms of kinks.

I'd rather numeric only focus on the content he wants in his game, not be tortured while making that vulgar crap.
Agreed with this, also I like your ToT sig.

MechaniclZ

Mar 24, 2021
Man if that option dosent cum to this game... I dont want to live in this planet anymore!!! ( just kidding butt still thats disapointing somewhat...i still like this game tho)

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
i really love the model artstyle and everything else, it's just the setting i don't like
i hate masochist/beta protagonist
Masochistic perhaps but I wouldn't call him beta. I could see masochism being a good trait in this world given how the witches use femdom moves to subdue male challengers. If a maledom were put into those holds, his spirit would break from the humiliation. An M on the other hand can take what they can dish out and come back stronger and never give up. His attitude and willingness to challenge the girl in part two shows us that he's not afraid to fight and assert himself (Even though she beats him up in 1 turn). Despite that, he keeps his word and allows her to femdom him out of his sense of honor.

dddkingddd

Apr 27, 2018
bro why cant i get any of the scenes with dealer in game? half the screenshots arent in the latest build, or at least i have no idea how to access them

3.90 star(s) 102 Votes