Unreal Engine Under the Witch [v1.8] [NumericGazer]

3.90 star(s) 102 Votes

CNR25

Jan 7, 2020
Ikr, it's really not worth waiting half a year to get an update that will add at most 5 minutes of gameplay and require you to download a 5gb of file for half an hour. I really hope the dev will add some substantial content, wouldnt even mind some decrease in graphic quality as long as it not as short as the initial release.

As far as femdom games go I cant stand low quality trash fires like femdom university and domina with a lot of content but horrible cgi and writing but at least they dont run out of content before you can even jack off once.

To be honest I thought like you before, but i tried Femdom university again. And honestly it's a good game, well story wise it's not good but the visual is fine, and yeah there is a lot of content. Original game overall.

I agree on Domina tho

meluna

Feb 9, 2020
So i downloaded the last version but the game ends at the end of the ass licking scene and says the end of first alpha version story but there is a lot more screenshots for this game even with sister , am i missing something or the download links had the older version in them because of a mistake ?

tankiey

May 5, 2021
So i downloaded the last version but the game ends at the end of the ass licking scene and says the end of first alpha version story but there is a lot more screenshots for this game even with sister , am i missing something or the download links had the older version in them because of a mistake ?
i has the same end like you

Rand86

Oct 6, 2020
There are more scenes that are still no implemented in the gameplay but you can see those in the gallery, there are two tabs, story and secret training, the extra scenes are in secret.

Aquanoxxx

Jul 17, 2021
Delay of Alpha version #3

Thank you for your support.
Regarding Alpha #3, which was scheduled for the end of this month, it's almost done, but may be delayed for a few days for testing and brushing up.

The release will be the first week of August, and I would like to postpone the release until August 7. I will release it as soon as it is completed.

Also, there will be no new erotic scene for Alice in #3. The only erotic scene that will be implemented is one of Herba's scenes. The reason for this is that there were more things to make this time than expected in areas other than erotic scenes.

Thank you for your cooperation‍♂
RIP, no Alice scenes at all and it sounds like a single Herba scene? He's had Herba's model and stuff for over a year? I thought half the reason it took so long to start releasing is cause he was building the world but you want to tell me he just started building Herba the past 2 months?
So much for monthly updates too, it's already been 2 months and all we're getting is a single scene which will probably be really basic as well?

With all the plugins he's using, I can't wait for him to make more complicated stories and get spaghetti code so he can use a spring cleaning excuse and go afk for 6 months while essentially doing nothing. I'll stfu because saying all this is pointless. Le sigh.

lolzm8

Aug 29, 2018
Man..I really respect independent creators like this but.. to wait whole months just for 5 minutes of ero content is disgraceful, somebody should really tell gazer to stop investing so much time and energy in the pointless aspects of the game like the items , world map, grass , dynamics etc and to focus on the ero content because this is an ero game after all lol.
the poor lad is literally trying to build a full fledged RPG title with triple A graphics singlehandedly.

3.90 star(s) 102 Votes