Unreal Engine Under the Witch [v1.8] [NumericGazer]

3.90 star(s) 102 Votes

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
Now this I could agree with. Even though I am looking forward to what's currently being worked on, I feel like what you said would work quite nicely as well.

That being said, I hope this game doesn't end up with a bunch of places you have to go with hordes of trash enemies I don't care for (random skeletons, goblins, etc.) along the way.
I agree on that. I think Numericgazer was overambitious on this game. I wish we would scale it back before it becomes another Yandere Simulator or Tower of Delays.

As for the hordes of generic enemies, for a game like this, it should be boss focused. At most, he should add a few well-made minibosses. If I were him and wanted to add minions to the game, I would make them anthropomorphized kink furniture that use kinky attacks based on what they were used for before being transformed.

toon667

Aug 21, 2019
tfw you wait 6-12 months per update to play 10 minutes of content

We might have a full idie game in about 20 years boys
I think the alpha releases probably contribute to this, because now, every month or every other month, he has to dedicate time to releasing and uploading the game. I was worried initially that something like this could burn him out, if it's work that he's not passionate about completing

kostaskayass

Jun 8, 2021
Just finished it. Old saves don't work. Do all that shit with Alice again. After that it unlocks Herba, the new character. Do a couple of fetch quests for her then you get her h scene. She sits on your face while she strokes your cock with her feet. thats it.
[/QUOTE
Can someone post the animation of herba?

Last edited:
Reactions: MorbidViews21
3.90 star(s) 102 Votes