Unreal Engine Under the Witch [v1.8] [NumericGazer]

3.90 star(s) 102 Votes

MorbidViews21

Aug 3, 2019
Turning this game into a full fledge open world rpg wasn't necessary imo. He already had a great format. Just keep adding new girls to fight, different moves, different lewd events etc. Making a open world rpg is just going to make game dev even longer. The content is great, but theirs just not enough of it. If we just get 1 real lewd scene a month, things will take forever to get done.

Zepheral

Dec 2, 2017
I get where people are coming from. But let the foot fetish people have this. There isn't a lot of h games dedicated to more than 1 scene of it.

But when the next game has kissing domination, I want all of you to faq off. :devilish:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
Feet again? The people requesting this shit are a bunch of weirdos man
Don't knock it until you try it.

Still better than scat... still... that "shit" is horrible.
Agreed! That belongs in a toilet (Literally).

unfortunately I think this is the creators ambition... like most other patreon funded games...

the guy earns $7,689 per month lol
Neumeric makes that much every month?!

SINtax EroRR

Game Developer
Jun 21, 2017
I'm very bitterly disappointed with what this game has become. The first Alpha I played was wonderful: It allowed you to fuck or be fucked, it allowed you to actively progress and get stronger with each battle so you'll get the satisfaction of beating the witch, and it had a simple format that didn't require a ton of work to update.

Now it's this open world of emptiness, you can't get any exp from fights, the fucking quest notifier keeps telling me to duel my sister, in which I've lost 8 times in a row now and made no progress or exp (Maybe it is bugged, who fucking knows.) and there are no quest markers to indicate where to go, or what to do next. There are no criteria for completing a quest, and the Main Character is roughly 100 times more pathetic than he was before. I can't find the fucking cave supposedly 'by the lake' even though I've swum along the shores of the island 3 times now, and all in all, I'm literally stuck licking my sister's arse in a loop for all time.

I know some people are into this kinda thing, but to me, it's a horrible shift in direction that is only going to delay the content of this game by years on end. As if the original, much simpler format didn't already take the dev two fucking years to develop. If this isn't a classic example of a greedy dev purposefully expanding his/her ambitions to artificially inflate the amount of time needed to finish the project in order to milk more money out of their patrons, I don't know what is.

Last edited:

Ashidorei

Oct 6, 2018
Agreed. Feet people are thirsty in a way I don't generally see for any other fetishes. Even the really weird ones
And why do you think that is? It's not thirst, my friend, though you had the answer at the tip of your nose when you realized that you hardly hear of the uncommon fetishes. Like it or not, foot fetish is reportedly the most common of non-vanilla fetishes. On the one hand, that makes foot-fetishists less ashamed of their likings and gives them more confidence to make requests. On the other hand, there're creeps everywhere, that's for sure, but the sheer power of numbers makes some groups come to light more often than others. In other words, it's not thirst, but statistics. I'm quite sure that there're more creeps out there asking for tit pics (or just sending unrequested dick pics) out of nowhere than there're foot-fetishists asking for foot pics. Give it a thought. ;)

Last edited:

Kintaroe

Apr 5, 2019
Turning this game into a full fledge open world rpg wasn't necessary imo. He already had a great format. Just keep adding new girls to fight, different moves, different lewd events etc. Making a open world rpg is just going to make game dev even longer. The content is great, but theirs just not enough of it. If we just get 1 real lewd scene a month, things will take forever to get done.
pretty much and give this project a few more months and he might end up getting burned out bcs of the amount of things that are left to do

Reactions: Ale69
3.90 star(s) 102 Votes