Unreal Engine Under the Witch [v1.8] [NumericGazer]

3.90 star(s) 102 Votes

SINtax EroRR

Game Developer
Jun 21, 2017
Horrible change of direction since 1.0, scope creep galore. Who wanted an empty open-world experience? The game design with Dealer was great, not sure why they couldn't build off that.
Be prepared to receive facepalm reactions from simps who think that this shit is going somewhere promising instead of thinking it's completely unnecessary.

LEWDpyon

Aug 18, 2018
I struggle to see where this is going. All the versions up until now have been glorified tech demos. I don't have a feel for this world, or its premise.

Reactions: CrimsonAegis

rornet

Feb 2, 2019
bruh why the hell are they making this game into an open world explore, pick up rocks and iron ores fetch quests... the time to make all this could have been used to make actual damn enemies/content

rornet

Feb 2, 2019
anyone have full save ?
It takes literally 10 mins to finish everything.
Duel alive, sleep till night and go to cave, do 2 quests where you gather 4 rocks and 4 iron (both take 1 min each) and that will give you the end of the alpha

aa14

Jul 1, 2017
Worst lol. Not even close.
Know what is far worse? Shamers like you. You're akin to someone shaming a trans or gay person. I didnt choose my fetishes and i dont need to hear some neckbeard complain about it on a foot fetish thread. How about you get the fuck out of this thread? This is a foot fetish game. NOT FOR YOU. No one likes you here saying this antagonistic trash. Go be miserable somewhere else please.

hearmoar

Jul 5, 2018
The clothing customization is good, but I wish you could change breast and ass sizes. Also, the new scene is *chef's kiss*

hearmoar

Jul 5, 2018
This game has one of the best foot fetish scenes, and I'm assuming Numeric likes feet, and I think he should add what he likes. As much as I hate piss, and scat, I bear with it. Also, wtf is this outbreak? Even the older version with the witch had foot fetish scenes.

jyristin

Aug 11, 2017
WTF happened to this game. Used to be nice and simple and now i have spent 30 minutes looking for the first damn quest in this unity asset flip world of horrible performance.

Now this is a game for real masochists that want pure torture.

Too bad the developer got greedy and started shoving in useless crap to delay the release. I would too if i made nearly 7000€ a month

Jun 19, 2021
Guys .herba facesiting scene is awesome but it needed to be longer with some ass licking and some farting ❤
I came up just from watching herba crush his little face ❤❤
Anyone here wants mc to eat some shit ? ❤❤

• Haha
Reactions: johntyler and Savec

Mr. M 11

Jun 21, 2019

Zoonma

Apr 13, 2019
WTF happened to this game. Used to be nice and simple and now i have spent 30 minutes looking for the first damn quest in this unity asset flip world of horrible performance.

Now this is a game for real masochists that want pure torture.

Too bad the developer got greedy and started shoving in useless crap to delay the release. I would too if i made nearly 7000€ a month
Thats why I wait for a long time before I decide to contribute. Must of the time I just make a donation at the completion of the game.

3.90 star(s) 102 Votes