Unreal Engine Under the Witch [v1.8] [NumericGazer]

3.90 star(s) 102 Votes

NotTime

May 24, 2020
the models and scenes are great but i hate that he made this a fetch quest RPG.
mark my words. he's going to make the combat extra grindy later so you have to spend 5 hours farming XP if you want to defeat anyone and progress the game.
and if anyone is wondering, no you can't win the fights currently. There is no win mechanic. I hacked the game and reduced her HP to 1 so i can kill her in 1 hit and nothing happened.
[X] Doubt.

Vogelmen

May 27, 2021
So, boys and girls... I downloaded game from nopy.to, and realase that it contains older version of the game (Alpha 2.1) and have no witch scene, and no cave or additional quest. So be carefull. Use only Mega.nz link.

necrus1

Sep 3, 2020
I need help, I can't move forward with my sister, I start the duel, she always blocks me, after 3 attacks she starts to count me and sits on top and then I can't get through, is that all? also the game starts right after defeating the dealer and you can't fight her

Vogelmen

May 27, 2021
I need help, I can't move forward with my sister, I start the duel, she always blocks me, after 3 attacks she starts to count me and sits on top and then I can't get through, is that all? also the game starts right after defeating the dealer and you can't fight her
Just press Space, it's part of the scene.

Nizko

Jul 18, 2020
Update was quite meh. Not impressed. Firstly, the sister's body was already good and thick enough to a point where you can still enjoy it. But that witch's body is just way too large, not a fan. Secondly, gathering rocks and woods to see 1 scene of a dumb foot+fart fetish? I mean what's the point. Waste of time for nothing.

Reactions: Fabaz

Zilong17

Oct 25, 2019
Is it normal to have to wait 5-10 minutes and counting to get past the loading screen after trying to load my save data? :/

Javichu

Jan 31, 2018
If you make a map for a game, use the map i can't even find Alice for the duel.
lol i think you are joking alice is in front off big house in mid day everyday the problem is for witch tunnel only in night at it appears marvelousement

hearmoar

Jul 5, 2018
My humble opinion about the game direction.

A lot of people complaining about the RPG elements added saying that they don't add anything to the game, making the development cycle longer and the original demo had a better format.

Although I can agree with that view because of it slowing down development, I also think that the new format allows for more complex interactions like we're starting to see with Herba that is not the simple fight and fuck and IMO this new way is way better and it takes me longer to get bored of the content.

There is too little content? Definetly but considering how numeriGazer already added most of the elements that allows him to add more faster, I'm optimistic about the future updates. And we gotta consider he basically just started releasing it so its basically a initial version that he released so far, in the last update we got Herba e the interactions with her that I don't feel its so little considering the game scope
I agree. The game is still in Alpha. People are being a bit too harsh, especially cause the very few scenes we have are very high quality. I feel like this is still just an experiment build. And I think this game will pick up its RPG elements slowly.

jems242

Dec 9, 2020
These 3rd free roam games are always going to be in alpha and never going to finish, they will never amount to anything worthwhile in the end, never seen one game finish and good

meluna

Feb 9, 2020
I realised that some tags are missing so please add these : masturbation , humiliation , handjob , turn based combat , incest .

3.90 star(s) 102 Votes