Unreal Engine Under the Witch [v1.8] [NumericGazer]

3.90 star(s) 102 Votes

Thedude2181

Aug 17, 2019
No map markers is rough. Can't find the tunnel at all, have the sell 4 stones tracked but doesn't show the location

Zilong17

Oct 25, 2019
Shop menus are in Japanese too so can't tell how to sell things
After you select the number, click the characters slightly below to the left of the number you want to sell. It's fairly faint and took me some work to find as well.

For anyone else, I noticed that the mega link of Herba's scene has her naked from the bottom down, but when I got the scene in game she had on her pantyhose, sandals and panties on. How do I unlock the nude version of the scene? I can't seem to change her clothes when I select that option, I don't see anything to customize.

Also would like any recommended 'low performance' settings to get smoother animations; I've had to lower most things to medium/low but animations and frame rate are super choppy, especially outdoors/around Alice, but things are much smoother inside Herba's cave.

Thedude2181

Aug 17, 2019
I'm not even sure how to progress through the story. Duel with Alice goes the same every time and I've done all the gathering things for Herba already

PervectKakarot

Oct 8, 2017
the guy has a damn fetish, so far only what I saw in the game was "I served as an accent" "lick hole" "see theta" and "have my dick stepped on\skinned game it's fucking worth it not even download if you want to see sex
lick ass simulator the Game!

MorbidViews21

Aug 3, 2019
I'm not even sure how to progress through the story. Duel with Alice goes the same every time and I've done all the gathering things for Herba already
That's because you already finished everything once you got that Herba scene. Theirs no more new content. You can't beat Alice yet.

Disco-Inferno

May 9, 2017
I realised that some tags are missing so please add these : masturbation , humiliation , handjob , turn based combat , incest .
Wheres the handjob? I've not seen a single one given by a female in any build of this game... The protag jerking himself off in the old build would fall under masturbation not handjob.

Zilong17

Oct 25, 2019
Holy Shit. Bigass MILF who will sit on your face in pantyhose with no panties?! I am on-fuckin'-board!
How'd you manage that? When I got the scene she had panties/hose on both, but the video uploaded earlier showed her purely nude from the waist down. How do we modify/change what she wears? I thought it might have been her clothing when you talk to her but I don't see any options in the menu there after clicking on "Change Clothes."

Kuriichi

Dec 29, 2017
How'd you manage that? When I got the scene she had panties/hose on both, but the video uploaded earlier showed her purely nude from the waist down. How do we modify/change what she wears? I thought it might have been her clothing when you talk to her but I don't see any options in the menu there after clicking on "Change Clothes."
Move the mouse while the scene's going on, and you'll see an icon fade in at the upper left. Click it, and you get the clothing menu for the cutscene.

Reactions: YHL and Zilong17

NIKI87

Jun 3, 2017
ok, this is ridiculous, i am stuck at the beginning of the game. The game tells me to talk to Alice for the duel but i can't find her anywhere and the house is locked. Is this a bug, what the hell am i missing here?

fzdc

Jul 25, 2017
lol she blocked you all time and then ta da you are on the floor and damn shit i lost xD
lol no you can hit her if you time it right.
but then she either heals or you just miss.
her block isn't 100%

3.90 star(s) 102 Votes