Unreal Engine Under the Witch [v1.8] [NumericGazer]

3.90 star(s) 102 Votes

MysticXcore

Mar 16, 2018
wrong game then smart pants... try one of those thousands of maledom games out there
Da fuk Lmfao Hell, it could be both femdom and maledom... whatever that fucking means. ALL I WANT IS FUCKKKING REVENGE!!! TURNING THE TABLES ON THOSE TWO BITCHES! Also, you ain't the one to decide what's right for the game lol Literally anything could be added and changed

MysticXcore

Mar 16, 2018
man same i just want the turns to table so he'd angerly fuck 'em
Hey, At least someone fucking agrees with me XD tho multiple people agree on what I'm saying. But hey, If the creator of the game decides to add that, it'll fucking be amazing

Last edited:
Oct 11, 2018
Da fuk Lmfao Hell, it could be both femdom and maledom... whatever that fucking means. ALL I WANT IS FUCKKKING REVENGE!!! TURNING THE TABLES ON THOSE TWO BITCHES! Also, you ain't the one to decide what's right for the game lol Literally anything could be added and changed
Well, I'm not here to tell you what's right or wrong for you, but I can tell you that the only way the MC is going to do any fucking is he's being dommed by the females. I would say that there may have been some sliver of hope in the proof of concept alpha back with Dealer as the opponent, but the MC has become infinitely more pathetic in the new alphas.

MysticXcore

Mar 16, 2018
Well, I'm not here to tell you what's right or wrong for you, but I can tell you that the only way the MC is going to do any fucking is he's being dommed by the females. I would say that there may have been some sliver of hope in the proof of concept alpha back with Dealer as the opponent, but the MC has become infinitely more pathetic in the new alphas.
Sooo, I'm guessing even if the MC defeats them... there will be no reward? ;/ only if we had options.... man :(
I think it'll be a nice addition to the game where the MC does some fucking when defeating an opponent, right?
I'm actually liking the looks of the game, the graphics, the appearances style look of the female characters, and of course the mechanics (tho there is a few bugs that might need some fix) The combat system is OK... although I hate getting my ass beat every dual. Can't wait till we beat her ass and become powerful one day.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Succubus Hunter
Oct 11, 2018
Sooo, I'm guessing even if the MC defeats them... there will be no reward? ;/ only if we had options.... man :(
I think it'll be a nice addition to the game where the MC does some fucking when defeating an opponent, right?
Right now that is not in the roadmap as far as I know. I believe (with the way the dev is envisioning the game) we will get merely items and experience after victory.

As far as having the MC having some sort of revenge fuck after a battle goes, I'm not opposed to it, but I'm not following this game for that. This game is one of the few femdom games out there that I have actually enjoyed thus far that is not a fucking Ren'py game. There are hundreds of other games on this site where the MC can fuck women (quite a few of great quality), but there are only a few games of this particular genre that are of decent quality.

Reactions: YHL and 21423007
Jan 15, 2018
i mean game looks great
made it to the title card
managed to guide my lagging cursor to the start button
annnd its unresponsive (8th time now gave up, deleted)
any video ver of this?
i threw down 300 on a non gaming laptop with 50 (not 50) gigs yknow
wasnt exactly expectin to get railroaded by unreal engine and pristine graphics

MysticXcore

Mar 16, 2018
Right now that is not in the roadmap as far as I know. I believe (with the way the dev is envisioning the game) we will get merely items and experience after victory.

As far as having the MC having some sort of revenge fuck after a battle goes, I'm not opposed to it, but I'm not following this game for that. This game is one of the few femdom games out there that I have actually enjoyed thus far that is not a fucking Ren'py game. There are hundreds of other games on this site where the MC can fuck women (quite a few of great quality), but there are only a few games of this particular genre that are of decent quality.
Hmm.. I guess your right.
No thanks. This game it's all about femdom and it's fine, so get lost.
Sorry but Did I offend you LOL

Last edited:

Ieqe

Sep 19, 2018
Does anyone have a download link for the latest alpha version that's not from mega? I can't seem to download large files from there

Reactions: Ale69

shuangxia

Mar 25, 2020
the game is very good for me, but always after selling 4 stoneore to herba, the game is blocked and it appears a message of "fatal error", what's the problem?

NumericGazer has uploaded the firstaid on the download page on patreon, but since I'm not a patreon number, I don't know the way I found whether the same as it described there.

So, after I tried several times, I found that if you picked more than four stone ores to make sure that you have at least one after selling 4 to herba, the game won't crash for the error. Also for the 2nd or 3rd quest next, picking the items all up(there will be 5 on the map) and not selling all of them(just sell 4) to herba, then you could play until the end without any more crashing(I didn't try it if I don't pick them all up then whether the game will crash, but maybe this time it won't).

Maybe the code written fix the number of stone ore to one(Since you have one stone ore when you just start the game), resulting in the crashing when you just picked 3 stone ores up and sold them all, and form which the bug occurs.

Sorry for my poor English. Short story line but, have fun.

Feb 19, 2019
NumericGazer has uploaded the firstaid on the download page on patreon, but since I'm not a patreon number, I don't know the way I found whether the same as it described there.

So, after I tried several times, I found that if you picked more than four stone ores to make sure that you have at least one after selling 4 to herba, the game won't crash for the error. Also for the 2nd or 3rd quest next, picking the items all up(there will be 5 on the map) and not selling all of them(just sell 4) to herba, then you could play until the end without any more crashing(I didn't try it if I don't pick them all up then whether the game will crash, but maybe this time it won't).

Maybe the code written fix the number of stone ore to one(Since you have one stone ore when you just start the game), resulting in the crashing when you just picked 3 stone ores up and sold them all, and form which the bug occurs.

Sorry for my poor English. Short story line but, have fun.
thank you very much.

the_gman

Sep 21, 2020
Normally the game crashes a few moments after you exit the store gui. What worked for me is saving just after I exit the store and then playing from that save.

3.90 star(s) 102 Votes