Unreal Engine Under the Witch [v1.8] [NumericGazer]

3.90 star(s) 102 Votes

meluna

Feb 9, 2020
Wheres the handjob? I've not seen a single one given by a female in any build of this game... The protag jerking himself off in the old build would fall under masturbation not handjob.
In the second duel when sister is on top of us and jerking our cock

robertfierce

Donor
Nov 13, 2017
Does anyone know what's new in this update? Are there any new scenes? Or just quest for the new character?

Javichu

Jan 31, 2018
we
Does anyone know what's new in this update? Are there any new scenes? Or just quest for the new character?
Ass in mouth and foot job and jerking with new witch and a litle of quest for research materials maybe 10 or 20 minutes

oxking72

Apr 29, 2017
Yeah... after a couple of years this game still needs a lot of work done. This is mostly geared towards objectives and bugs. Like why is your sister's house locked, why isn't there a clear explanation as to why you have 2 chest icons yet only one is accessible. Then you have a item bag icon in front of your Sister's house front door. Not to mention where is this cave that everyone is talking about? Other than a few performance issues (I know. It's still in alpha. On high settings at 1080p).

Edit: Didn't know it had controller support. The game settings is locked for some reason.

Edit 2: Nvm. Apparently there's a bug in the game. You have to reload your save, then wake up in the morning time. Your sister will be standing in front of her house.

Last edited:

Ashidorei

Oct 6, 2018
Does someone knows where is Herba Cave, please?
For everyone asking where's Herba's cave, if you follow the path uphill, there's a small plateau to the right overseeing the houses below. The entrance to the cave that leads to Herba's hut is in that plateau.

semender

May 1, 2017
i tried two different download link but both of them gave me 4-5 missing .dll files. What do İ need to do?

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
wrong game then... try one of those thousands of maledom games out there
He's talking about ONE post-fight scene.

man same i just want the turns to table so he'd angerly fuck 'em
I know right? MC would have a lot of energy to put into an angry revenge f*ck after all the humiliation they gave him. :)

Sooo, I'm guessing even if the MC defeats them... there will be no reward? ;/ only if we had options.... man :(
I think it'll be a nice addition to the game where the MC does some fucking when defeating an opponent, right?
I'm actually liking the looks of the game, the graphics, the appearances style look of the female characters, and of course the mechanics (tho there is a few bugs that might need some fix) The combat system is OK... although I hate getting my ass beat every dual. Can't wait till we beat her ass and become powerful one day.
You are right on the money about this being a good addition. Not only could it provide us with some good content but it would also give the story a better flow. Just having the MC get beaten up all the time is going to lose it's flavor eventually. This would also help make the game an actual story about a hero's journey.

Wow Herba is a snack and a half...Super thicc! This game really needs sex animations...there are plenty that can bee added while still remaining femdom....Amazon, Reverse mating press, etc. Too bad development has been so slow.
This sounds incredibly hot. Especially the Amazon Mating Press, I have no doubt that will be her finishing move since there's no way MC could last long against that move.

MysticXcore

Mar 16, 2018

I know right? MC would have a lot of energy to put into an angry revenge f*ck after all the humiliation they gave him. :)

You are right on the money about this being a good addition. Not only could it provide us with some good content but it would also give the story a better flow. Just having the MC get beaten up all the time is going to lose it's flavor eventually. This would also help make the game an actual story about a hero's journey.

This sounds incredibly hot. Especially the Amazon Mating Press, I have no doubt that will be her finishing move since there's no way MC could last long against that move.
Hey, Finally someone actually knows what's good for the game. You are truly speaking facts! I 100% Agree with you and you're absolutely right, This game will indeed lose its flavor. They really need to focus more on the story and not make it that the MC is a weak pathetic piece of shit and gets bullied by everyone (I mean that what's it looks like as of right now). Instead, give us options -whether you want to through the femdom route or through the Maledom Route (giving everyone a choice on what route they want to take) I honestly think this is the best direction to go to, and it would honestly make the game a success ( giving us more freedom on which path we want to take, in the process more people would come and support the game. Also, I care more about the story than the sex scenes ( I mean of course I love the sex scenes, fuck yeah! But, I want a good developing story. A good Story to tell and that's what would make the game more interesting if you know what I mean.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Succubus Hunter

MysticXcore

Mar 16, 2018

Yep it's actually super slow LOL like, do we wait for more content in a couple months or more? xD

Ashidorei

Oct 6, 2018
Knowing that this game is hardly ever going to be finished even if just focused on one route... are you seriously proposing to make two routes? :ROFLMAO:
Do not bite more than you can chew. The best thing that a game can do is to find a niche and get the most out of it.

Reactions: Choo-choo

mrpozza

Oct 27, 2018
you need to go in daytime and its at the other side than the lake xD noooo it's a joke only night time and behind big house it's near the houses
Thanks dear! I was almost figuring the thing of cross the lake before ask for help, haha ^^

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
Hey, Finally someone actually knows what's good for the game. You are truly speaking facts! I 100% Agree with you and you're absolutely right, This game will indeed lose its flavor. They really need to focus more on the story and not make it that the MC is a weak pathetic piece of shit and gets bullied by everyone (I mean that what's it looks like as of right now). Instead, give us options -whether you want to through the femdom route or through the Maledom Route (giving everyone a choice on what route they want to take) I honestly think this is the best direction to go to, and it would honestly make the game a success ( giving us more freedom on which path we want to take, in the process more people would come and support the game. Also, I care more about the story than the sex scenes ( I mean of course I love the sex scenes, fuck yeah! But, I want a good developing story. A good Story to tell and that's what would make the game more interesting if you know what I mean.
I don't know if I would go as far as having multiple routes. The dev is already biting off more than they can chew as it is. I do think giving the player a way to get a "Good End" would be ideal though. Perhaps by winning with a certain move/ item or within a short number of turns they can knock a disenchanted witch onto her back and take payback for all the ways she humiliated him throughout the fight. She could even tease him as he's about to return the favor.

Ashidorei

Oct 6, 2018
I think the dev should add some invisible barrier to prevent poor clueless souls from getting lost on the horizon for never to be seen again. Some might still be wondering where's Herba's house :KEK:

• Haha
Reactions: Gabaw

MysticXcore

Mar 16, 2018
I don't know if I would go as far as having multiple routes. The dev is already biting off more than they can chew as it is. I do think giving the player a way to get a "Good End" would be ideal though. Perhaps by winning with a certain move/ item or within a short number of turns they can knock a disenchanted witch onto her back and take payback for all the ways she humiliated him throughout the fight. She could even tease him as he's about to return the favor.
Yeah I know, and I'm pretty sure we're gonna have to wait like many months for the game to be packed with new scenes, quests, items and weapons of that sort... maybe wait even a year or two, it all depends though. Also, I gotta say LOL I hate that MC's Dick gets stopped on hard, That shit must hurt xD (It even it hurts my own dick just thinking about) sheesh... The MC truly would want a Revenge

Reactions: Succubus Hunter

dannte

Jun 8, 2017
Hello guys somebody got this problem with the lates version of the game ?
The execution of the code cannot continue because VCRUNTIME140.dll was not found. Reinstalling the program may solve the problem.
I tried reinstalling the game but it doesn't help at all. (

Nevermind i found the missing file on the web and downloaded it, now it works

Last edited:
3.90 star(s) 102 Votes