Unreal Engine Under the Witch [v1.8] [NumericGazer]

3.90 star(s) 102 Votes

Rendezvous

Aug 10, 2017
I'm still wondering why all the initial Dealer content (that was already in the game mind you) was cut?

Ashidorei

Oct 6, 2018
I'm still wondering why all the initial Dealer content (that was already in the game mind you) was cut?
Well, it seems he just considered that she didn't fit right now. This "remake" of sorts is clearly way more story-based than the original demo, so he is orderly introducing elements into the game as they fit. Just by watching the new introduction, we can see that Numeric has great plans for Dealer at a later stage, and so it's my guess that it won't be until then that we will fight her.

In my opinion, it's not only a very reasonable decision but quite a good one, because we all know and love Dealer by now, and by reserving her a nice place in the story later on, he's building anticipation for what she has in store for us, and I can't wait to find out.

• Love
Reactions: MaxBobruisk

Ashidorei

Oct 6, 2018
Hey guys.
Why after i seel those 4 stones i get fatal error?
I have an Legion 5, i7, 16gb, 2060 GTX 6 GB.
It's a known bug. Wait for an official uploader to post the fixed version Alpha 03.1 or go support the creator if you're that in a hurry.

EDIT: Seen some people posting that if you walk up the slope of the cave very slowly after selling the stones you might circumvent it. Others say that if you have five stones instead of four, and keep one with yourself you might avoid the bug as well. Haven't tried it myself, so don't blame the messenger, but if any of those work feel free to confirm it back here.

Last edited:
Reactions: Eastwood96

dusdj

Feb 22, 2021
I start the game than show up 'VCRUNTIME140_1.dll' is missing message
somebody help me
i already download few time but nothing change

ToxicNoob

Oct 13, 2020
Y
I start the game than show up 'VCRUNTIME140_1.dll' is missing message
somebody help me
i already download few time but nothing change
You Have To Install 'VCRUNTIME140_1.dll' On Your Pc. Search VCRUNTIME140_1.dll On Goolge

3.90 star(s) 102 Votes