Unreal Engine Under the Witch [v1.8] [NumericGazer]

3.90 star(s) 102 Votes

semender

May 1, 2017
Hello guys somebody got this problem with the lates version of the game ?
The execution of the code cannot continue because VCRUNTIME140.dll was not found. Reinstalling the program may solve the problem.
I tried reinstalling the game but it doesn't help at all. (

Nevermind i found the missing file on the web and downloaded it, now it works
same

mrpozza

Oct 27, 2018
I was so eager to find Herba that I didnt realized that you must be defeated by Alice first. But somehow despite the changes to day and night, she never appeared. Once it happened and thanks to the help of people here on community, I found Herba's cave.

I think plus size women are very attractive, and this update is more than amazing! Herba's teasing and femdom is wonderful, and her facesitting is better than many real life femdom videos. Her footjob is well made too, not mention her way to talk (auntie/oba-san). Usually I don't find the japanese acting voice attractive when it comes for erotic stuff, but this one nailed it. The detail of her butt flesh wobbling as she sits made the wait worthful. The quests are quick and its good because this is not the main thing of the game so since the idea is having fun on the sex stuff, why spending time grinding on other stuff? Too bad after all, it's a short update and I'm resigned to see a new one only on Christmas. The curvy shape of Alice and Herba was so well made that I guess Dealer won't have much spotlight from now. The only thing unecessary is how Alice's breasts spins like mad clocks. Anyway, fun is granted!

Ashidorei

Oct 6, 2018
The end to this update comes with Herba's punishment scene, which you get after a series of very short gathering quests. The game will prompt a message then stating that you reached the end of the update. As far as I know, you can't complete the "Restore Honor" quest yet.

Reactions: 16296

Aug 30, 2019
The end to this update comes with Herba's punishment scene, which you get after a series of very short gathering quests. The game will prompt a message then stating that you reached the end of the update. As far as I know, you can't complete the "Restore Honor" quest yet.
ok,i gotit ,thanks alot bro

Reactions: Ashidorei
Nov 10, 2018
What's with the clothing? Alice is barefoot for the fight which makes her levitate, and Herba is wearing shoes and a skirt for the facesitting scene, which causes them to clip through the hero. In both cases I can't change them in actual gameplay, just on rewatches in the gallery.

MyLewdForm

Apr 3, 2020
i think game is bugged for new players? i cant find Alice or any cave people talk bout here, ltierally cant do anything once from begining, tried night/day etc and nothing too

fapper6969

Nov 13, 2018
Kinda sad there is only one extra scene from last update. (I mean actual content not only the new character existing)

Digteren

Nov 1, 2020
i think game is bugged for new players? i cant find Alice or any cave people talk bout here, ltierally cant do anything once from begining, tried night/day etc and nothing too
HAs to be the right time of day. One says "sleep until morning" but you have to sleep until noon I think
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

3.90 star(s) 102 Votes