Unreal Engine Under the Witch [v1.8] [NumericGazer]

3.90 star(s) 102 Votes

Shaidov

Oct 26, 2020
And what has been added? something I don't see anything new, after a duel with my sister, they show the mine and there is no other quest except for a duel with my sister

lagelord

Sep 13, 2020
Can someone upload the new version with the fixed bugs or is it already done?
He says in his patreon page that that we can play the new version

Last edited:

billybob369

Dec 15, 2018
So I can change Alice's clothes but for some reason the game wont let me change Herba's clothes. When I click the icon in the corner no options are there, just return to default.

Folda

Nov 30, 2017
I loved the original dealer demo, but i've heard mixed reviews about the new direction everything is taking. Has it reached a state worth trying yet?

Ashidorei

Oct 6, 2018
I loved the original dealer demo, but i've heard mixed reviews about the new direction everything is taking. Has it reached a state worth trying yet?
If you're looking for an engaging combat system, it's not there yet. Right now you can only fight Alice, and it's made so that you can't hit her and you'll always lose. The reason for that is obvious: this "remake" of sorts is way more story-focused than the original demo, and the dev seems to be setting the foundations for the MC to grow very gradually as the story and his relationship with Alice and the witches progresses. Since the story is not there yet, the combat is not there either. I must say, though, that the handful of scenes present today possess an outstanding quality and they're worth taking a look at. As for everything else, it's clearly an unfinished product in the very early stages of development, though you can look at it as an early peek of what it can become.

Bacher

Dec 4, 2017
just lower the settings a little and dont sell any of the equiped stuff you have and you wont crash, there isnt anything more to see after the cave has been unlocked tho, nice game but at its current rate it will be years before its even half way done.. but i do hope they manage

Apr 25, 2018
I mean the setting are on low and I never sell equipped gear. Also making sure I have a surplus of items that I need to sell to her. I don't see why he didn't stick with the original direction the game was going in. It was so much better.

RinDman

Jun 7, 2017
And if people still wondering if there's stilll some "freeze" inside the cave : Just the stream loading not perfect ... Just give the dev time to improve it (runing on ryzen 5900x and rtx 30xx with 32gb ram :d ).

Rendezvous

Aug 10, 2017
Wow Herba is a snack and a half...Super thicc! This game really needs sex animations...there are plenty that can bee added while still remaining femdom....Amazon, Reverse mating press, etc. Too bad development has been so slow.

1NaGa1

Aug 23, 2020
I have a problem and it is that the game stays on the loading screen and does not load it just stays there. someone who knows how to solve it?

3.90 star(s) 102 Votes